Which TS meal to drop?

67mike

Mouseketeer
Need to drop one TS meal to pay for meal at Jiko.

I am thinking of dropping Tutto Italiano on our arrival day...just do a CS meal that day instead?

so what would you drop:

1) Tutto
2) Kona
3) Hollywood and Vine
4) Chefs De France

I agree with ROEDISNEY -- I'd drop Hollywood & Vine. I would definately NOT drop Kona -- consistantly great food every time we've eaten there.

Another vote for Hollywood & Vine. There may not be a single post suggesting otherwise, considering the restaurants you mentioned.

Absolutely get rid of H&V. Horrible, terrible, horrible place. Avoid it at all costs. The only reason to go there is if your kid is a billion % in love with the characters there - otherwise it should be avoided like the plague.

My vote is for HV just like everyone else has mentioned!!! Only eat there for breakfast and only if your kids need to see Playhouse Disney Characters...aside from that- DROP!!!

H&V. Kona and Tutto are very good. I've yet to try Chefs, but plan to in the fall. H&V always gets bad reviews on here.

We did a late lunch at H&V to get the Fantasmic Package and I'd rather drink tequila through my nose while waiting 90 minutes in advance to see Fantasmic than go there again.

Just a thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter