Hoop De Doo Review
Biergarten
50's Prime Time Café
Cinderells Table
Restraunt Marakesh
Spirit of Aloha
Whispering Canyon Café
Garden Grill

we are staying 10 nights (apparently they dont allow more than 10 days on teh dining plan) but have 11 days worth of DDP reservations. Which should we pay for?

Of those, there are three 2TS meals, which are typically less value using Dining Plan credits. I'd choose the least expensive of the three, and pay OOP there: Cinderella's Royal table.

CRT, it is one of the worst credit to money spent ratios, it is technically cheaper then a lot of the 1TS meals. The only problem with that is then you have another day's extra credits. So if you just want one day's worth of TS credits then I'd probably say Garden Grill.

I know when we looked into the cost of CRT, it would have ended up as our 3rd cheapest meal, including both 1 and 2TS meals, which is why we just paid for it.

I am doing a few 2ticket meals, we have a 3 year old and 1 year old and sit down meals are not the most fun for them... getting a counter service and sitting near a play area will be alot more enjoyable for them. I am a slow eater, DH is fast, 3DS likes to nibble and 1DS likes to take turns eating spoonfuls with me...

so i could always add a character breakfast of some kind for the kiddos...

thanks
julie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter