Which time for Rose and Crown Fireworks?

jelliott04

DIS Veteran
Hi all. Somehow I ended up with two reservations for the same night at Rose and Crown and I need to cancel one.

We've seen the fireworks from there several times before and even once, my 9 year old DD was asked to "direct" the fireworks.

IF we want to pick a good time to eat to see the fireworks again, my two times are at 6:35 PM and 7:50. We have the DxDP so we'll have apps, entree and dessert. I'm thinking the 6:35 will be better since it seems they never sit you right away at this restaurant. So, if we were to sit at 7:00 that would leave two hours before fireworks which should be plenty of time to eat and relax in time to watch the show.

Agree or disagree? Which time would you keep?

J

Go with the 7:50 one. We recently had 7:25 reservations and were just getting dessert by the time Illuminations started. They never tried to rush us at all. That was on a Friday night, probably depends on what night of the week you're going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter