• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which ride should we hit first at USF?

abuwalker

Earning My Ears
We've never been to USF, and I don't have time to do a lot of research. If were are there at opening, on a weekday, which rides do you recommend we get in line for first?

Run; DO NOT WALK to the back of the park and ride MiB (Men in Black Alien Attack)
Work your way back to the front and hit<ul> Back to the Future
ET
T2-3D[/list]Then cross the front of the park and do:<ul>Hanna-Barbera
Twister
Kong-frontation
Earthquake
Jaws[/list]

<A HREF="http://members.tripod.com/~dznefreek/IOAGuide1.html" TARGET=_blank><font color=royalblue>Visit the Unofficial Guide to Islands of Adventure!</A>

Most people hit T2 first. Big mistake! Sometimes the show does not start into 9:20 or 9:30. Rather, head to the back of the park and ride MiB a few times. Otherwise, you can face a 20-30 minute wait (or hit the single riders line).

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

MIB, Back to the Future, and ET seem to have unbelieveable lines sometimes. Of course, this year I'm staying at both Disney and Portofino, so I guess I don't have to worry about lines any more at Universal! That's too cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter