Which resort to pick

monica9

DIS Veteran
We are going in February for a week and want to stay off site. We are obsessed with renaissance Seaworld mostly the hotel lobby and and the pool with movie nights.
We are so lost on all the off site hotels! We need you experts to help guide us.

So we want to try to get in the Disney springs area to walk to DS. We don’t mind if we can’t but it’s a plus.

We would love early entry hours but again, it’s not a must.

I’d love a nice lobby with a waterfall or even just opening our door and hearing and seeing the lobby (like renaissance) but again, not a must.
Lazy river is a bonus

The musts are:
A shuttle to the parks
A pool bar and nice pool that’s heated since we will be there in February
Would love movies at night by the pool

Im leaning towards Hilton buena vista palace. What do you think?

We are going in February for a week and want to stay off site. We are obsessed with renaissance Seaworld mostly the hotel lobby and and the pool with movie nights.
We are so lost on all the off site hotels! We need you experts to help guide us.

So we want to try to get in the Disney springs area to walk to DS. We don’t mind if we can’t but it’s a plus.

We would love early entry hours but again, it’s not a must.

I’d love a nice lobby with a waterfall or even just opening our door and hearing and seeing the lobby (like renaissance) but again, not a must.
Lazy river is a bonus

The musts are:
A shuttle to the parks
A pool bar and nice pool that’s heated since we will be there in February
Would love movies at night by the pool

Im leaning towards Hilton buena vista palace. What do you think?
HBVP will be your only Disney Springs hotel with a lazy river. Def the best pool in Disney Springs.

No hotel at Springs will have a lobby like you are looking for.

HBVP has a nice pool bar, deck area.

If you are sticking with Disney Springs and walkable Palace is likely your best bet.

HBVP will be your only Disney Springs hotel with a lazy river. Def the best pool in Disney Springs.

No hotel at Springs will have a lobby like you are looking for.

HBVP has a nice pool bar, deck area.

If you are sticking with Disney Springs and walkable Palace is likely your best bet.
How about the caribe royale? If we don’t mind not walking to DS? Do you know anything about that resort?

How about the caribe royale? If we don’t mind not walking to DS? Do you know anything about that resort?
I've stayed there in the main section with a one bedroom suite.

The pool was nice, waterfalls and a slide, although it was mostly closed. No lazy river.

I don't recall the lobby much other than a big Christmas tree. We never returned to it after we checked in. You go to your suite via your building entrance.

Great location with easy access to parks, Disney Springs and outside dining location but you can not walk anywhere.

Resort went through a big renovation last year so there are some reviews out there with photos.

https://www.mousesteps.com/2021/06/...royale-orlando-suites-book-by-june-30th-2021/

I've stayed there in the main section with a one bedroom suite.

The pool was nice, waterfalls and a slide, although it was mostly closed. No lazy river.

I don't recall the lobby much other than a big Christmas tree. We never returned to it after we checked in. You go to your suite via your building entrance.

Great location with easy access to parks, Disney Springs and outside dining location but you can not walk anywhere.

Resort went through a big renovation last year so there are some reviews out there with photos.

https://www.mousesteps.com/2021/06/...royale-orlando-suites-book-by-june-30th-2021/
The pool was mostly closed or the slide? Caribe royale is close to Disney springs or you mean Hilton?
Thanks for the help.

The pool was mostly closed or the slide? Caribe royale is close to Disney springs or you mean Hilton?
Thanks for the help.
The slide, it had limited hours during the day while we were at parks.

Hilton Buena Vista Palace is in Disney Springs and across the street from Disney Springs marketplace.

Caribe is a few miles outside Disney Springs, south of I-4 but only about a 10+ minute drive there depending on traffic. It has a pretty direct route to the parks using World Center Drive.

I drive to the parks. I only use hotel shuttles if I am on property.

The slide, it had limited hours during the day while we were at parks.

Hilton Buena Vista Palace is in Disney Springs and across the street from Disney Springs marketplace.

Caribe is a few miles outside Disney Springs, south of I-4 but only about a 10+ minute drive there depending on traffic. It has a pretty direct route to the parks using World Center Drive.

I drive to the parks. I only use hotel shuttles if I am on property.
Thanks for the help

Another vote for Hilton BVP. Best pool in DS springs area and the closest resort (walking distance) to DS.. Another strong recommendation if you would like to splurge a bit and are okay with not being within walking distance to DS, is Signia Bonnet Creek..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter