Which resort if deed just says Walt Disney World Resort?

JohnGypsy

Needs giraffe at window every morning.
This is likely an easy question, but I can't find the answer with any quick searches here or via Google...

Which resort is meant when the deed just says "An undivided XY% interest in Unit XYZ of the Disney Vacation Club at WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort"?

I'm used to the deed listing the resort specifically -- like "An undivided interest in... Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort" or "Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas" -- but recently saw one that was for 50 points "at Walt Disney World Resort." Is it maybe Old Key West since it was first, so maybe they weren't naming them specifically yet?

Thanks!

OKW has a strange name, I just checked my OKW deed and it is "the Disney Vacation Club at Walt Disney World resort". I am 99% sure this is due to it being the original and they hadn't come up with the idea to name them yet.

Ok, that is what I was guessing -- that it must be OKW. Thanks!

It’s okw they didn’t rename it to okw until like 5ish years after it opened.

afaik all deeds still list that as the name too as it’s the legal name of the resort still

Same situation if you own Boulder Ridge-your deed is for villas at Wilderness Lodge.

The Disney Vacation Club resort is the legal name of OKW. That was the name of the resort until it was changed to OKW.

When DVC was born, it was not called Old Key West, it was literally called The Disney Vacation Club. So that is what the dead will say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter