• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which RCCL ship would you sail with . . .

I've never heard of a ride package. I know the Key will get you "special hours" for things like Flow Rider and the climbing wall, but they might be at off peak times. Ice skating, you need to line up to reserve a time slot

The Key does give you priority getting on and off the ship, including excursions. We are going to try it next time.
Denise

I've never heard of a ride package. I know the Key will get you "special hours" for things like Flow Rider and the climbing wall, but they might be at off peak times. Ice skating, you need to line up to reserve a time slot
What rides need to be paid for? I understand some require reservations or waiting in line but aren’t most activities included in the fare?

The one that comes to mind is the Escape Room. I believe the observation arm on Quantum class has a per use charge when in Asia. And I'm not sure if iFly has a charge?

I believe the observation arm on Quantum class has a per use charge when in Asia.

Do you mean the North Star? When we were on the Ovation, traveling to Alaska in 2019, the only time the North Star wasn't free was cruising through the glaciers. All other times, they were free. Even though reservations were encouraged, my husband and I walked onto the North Star the last day of the cruise. It was nearly empty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter