which moderate? after saving w/ free dining

pjstevens

Had our DFTW Vow Renewal on the Wonder
After planning out my entire vacation for 8/14-8/20, this new offered has me changing everything. I called Disney last night, booked for 8/22-8/27 (I lost a day I know), I changed my airline tickets and so far am still $1000 ahead of what I was. Granted I hadn't paid for my entire vacation, so this isn't really money to spend, but we were going to stay in Pop and now are booked in ASMo. I am now looking at the moderates and even animal kingdom lodge. Of course dh is saying to stick with the value one and save the money, but being the very first time to stay on site, I want it to be nice.

Of the moderates, which do you prefer? Also, is there one that I would be able to see epcot fireworks from (like I'd heard about POP)?

Buzz2001 said:
CSR is a nice resort. Check out my CSR website below

Mario,

thank you for sharing your site with me. It really helps to be able to see and read all the personal reports that people have. I appreciate it.

I love the Port Orleans French Quarter. I love the atmosphere there, and the pool is a lot of fun. I find the size of the Port Orleans French Quarter to be a lot more managable than the other moderate resorts. The food court is great, and I love having the option of taking the boat to Downtown Disney.

Karen

pjstevens said:
Mario,

thank you for sharing your site with me. It really helps to be able to see and read all the personal reports that people have. I appreciate it.
Your welcome. Size is no longer an issue at CSR because they have started an internal shuttle service. They use the golf carts to tote guests around the resort. Only mod with this service. Pics are on my website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter