Which MOD with a scooter?

GrammyJudy

DIS Veteran
We are going 11/30-12/7 and want to stay at a MOD. I have to use a scooter and wonder about the buses. I would prefer POFQ as it is the smallest but if a special comes out and POFQ is not included we need a backup plan. Do you think CBR or POR woud be better...in other words I am worried the buses would be full before they got to oyur stop qand no room for a scooter. I would appreciate your input.

We have stayed at POR a few times and the pathways are nice and wide, as well as level - except for the bridges, which have a little bit of an incline but nothing a scooter couldn't handle. I wouldn't worry too much about the buses....one advantage that you have is that you are able to load the bus first! we usually drive ourselves to the parks, but when we do ride the buses, I like that the bus shelters really ARE shelters....they're protected from the elements and a pretty comfortable place to wait for the bus.

Pick whichever resort appeals most to you. Don't worry about the buses. If there are more than 2 ECVs in line or if a bus is pretty full already when it pulls up, just ask the driver to call for another bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!