Which is the best 'light option' at dinner?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Girl of the South, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Chandra C

Chandra C Mouseketeer

I
    I never knew this! I assumed it would be too much trouble for them to switch the side dishes with the large number people they are serving, I’m gonna keep this in mind for my upcoming cruise.

dclpluto likes this.
  2. Donna3271

Donna3271 DIS Veteran

LOL!!! SO TRUE!!!

3. Avatar

DIS Sponsor Let Dreams Unlimited Travel plan your perfect Disney vacation!

4. Sorcerer's Dad

Sorcerer's Dad Mouseketeer

My wife regularly ate salmon from the regular menu. Our server even brought her a dish of salmon along with the steak she ordered one night. He said she would probably like the salmon better - he was right. I enjoyed the steaks, and my wife doesn't eat much beef at home.

5. DisneyDream2B

DisneyDream2B DIS Veteran

I have been able to get a plain, green salad (no dressing, croutons, cheese, olives, etc)

6. shoes99

shoes99 DIS Veteran

The mixed salad on the children's menu is quite good and fresh and with no croutons, cheese, olives, etc.

7. sweetpee_1993

sweetpee_1993 DIS Veteran

I like to order a dinner portion of whatever yummy salad is offered as an appetizer then add JUST a lighter note steak. No sides. I cut up the steak & put it on top of the salad. For dessert you can ask for a little bowl of fresh berries. That’s my go-to.

darnheather likes this.