Which is the best cruise?

For me the "Best Cruise" was Northern Europe: Dover, Copenhagen, Berlin, Stockholm, Helsinki, St. Petersburg (2 days), Tallinn and back to Dover

Number two: second time through the Panama Canal (OG locks both times)

Number Three: It's a tie between the Med, Alaska and the Southern Caribbean (out of Puerto Rico). Well on NOT DCL we cruised the Med including Turkey and Cairo Egypt (month before the revolution) had great ports, the cruise itself sucked biggly!!

Cruises for ...
Sun, Water, Beaches: The Caribbean, Bahamas
Scenery: Alaska
History: the Med and Northern Europe
Sea Days: Trans Atlantic
Shopping: Stay home it's a lot cheaper than flying across the country, getting on a ship and then going to a store
Anne of Green Gables / Titanic : North Eastern Cruise - but make sure it goes to PEI
For drinking adult beverages on shore: Western Caribbean (Cozumel, Jamaica)

Before we experienced a cruise I would've said 'best' = length. Now that we have cruised - which we love - I would say stateroom location, followed by crew experience, followed by destination, followed by price, which puts length at the end of my list.

it's impossible to get an answer for this question - it's all about what you like as a person, some people love the long length trips so they get more sea days (to relax) - others love ports of call (like the one we did in Barcelona, Rome and ...) - as others have said, it's all about YOU

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter