Which is Rougher - Millennium Falcon or Star Tours?

Is say star tours cuz it’s always simulated the same or similar. The Falcon you can have the best pilots ever or the best combo of gunners and pilots ever and it be worth it (if you are ever with me and I’m in the left pilot position I am so sorry)

Agree with previous posters it depends on the pilots on smugglers...I purposely removed my DSs for the pilot role for this reason on a previous trip. Star tours isn't too bad all in all.

Star tours for sure is worse for motion sickness. For MF I can always close my eyes or stare at the buttons I’m pushing and I feel fine (I don’t like to pilot, ha!)

I won't ride on Star Tours because so many people report it makes them sick. Unfortunately, after our last trip I have to take the millennium falcon off the list too. It made me quite sick the second time I rode it.

^^This! We rode with a child flying left pilot once. This kid was no more than four. It was rough, and I ended up spending most of the ride staring at the gunner buttons and then another 30 minutes sitting and sipping water to regain a sense of normalcy.
I will 3rd this! My last ride there was a small child pilot, holy cow that ride was rough. Also, I am a horrible pilot myself, so you probably don't want to ride with me either.

They can be equally "rough". As others have said, Smuggler's Run depends on your pilots.

With Star Tours, if you sit in the middle of the shuttle there will be less movement than on the sides and front/back.

But overall roughness is rarely an issue for anyone. Some who have motion sickness issues have a hard time with screen rides. I have heard this more about ST than SR. But neither are particularly bad in this regard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter