Which, in your opinion, is the best Pixar movie?

Wall-E! Probably the only Disney-Pixar movie I'd ever want to have a prequel or sidequel. I feel like there's so much potential in that

A Bug's Life is my ultimate favorite and I feel like it's super underrated. Closely followed by Cars and Monsters Inc.

It would be impossible for me to pick but I can agree with you in saying that A Bug's Life is super underrated!

i saw finding dory recently and it was so great to finally have a sequel to finding nemo. it was magical seeing familiar fishy faces again as well as the new additions! i loved hank, bailey and destiny.

It's probably a tie between The Incredibles and Cars for me, they're both great movies and its pretty hard to decide. :tongue:

Cars for me...I was 7 when it came out. Basically me = obsessed boy. That phase lasted a long time lol.

Pixar has the best movies ever but I have to go with Cars. Toy Story is always nostalgic though because I grew up wanting to be Buzz lol

Up, I love the story. Makes me cry in the beginning and laugh throughout.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest

Top Bottom