Which hotel would you stay at for your Honeymoon?

For a honeymoon, I would definitely stat at a Disney-owned property. But then again, if I had an option, I'd go to Disney World for my honeymoon. They have 25 resorts to choose from, some very pricey (like DL hotels) and others are value priced and moderately priced. The latter are still very nice - we loved it!

Whatever you do, grab the wedding mickey-ear hats while you're there. They make for great photos, and (at least at Disney World) the cast members tend to dote over you and give you special moments. It's something you won't forget.

The Fairy Tale suite at the DLH. Absolutely.
I priced this for October 2017. Check in at 3pm with check out 11am
NO discounts of any kind. It does include concierge.
Fri/Sat nights are about $1551/night with tax
Sun-Thur nights are about $1365/night with tax

It's a lovely room!!!

Hi! Was this Jacuzzi Suite clean and where was it located at PVI? First floor or second floor? I have stayed in a two queens room but never a Jacuzzi suite at PVI.

The jacuzzi suite we stayed in was on the first floor. It was located at the far back corner where the two buildings intersect.

It was clean, overall. It didn't pass my "white sock test" on the carpet, as my socks were a little grey after walking around in just socks. HOWEVER, shortly thereafter, they updated the room, and it has new carpet (as of maybe a year ago). And, my socks weren't "ewww, gross" grey, honestly significantly less grey than they would be walking around my house ;) LOL. Hubby theorized that because of the jacuzzi, the carpets probably got ground-in dirt easier, and maybe should be shampooed more often (ie, bringing in dirt from outside the room to inside the room, which you can't really avoid, then taking a dip in the jacuzzi and getting water all over the little dirt particles, and walking on it would ground it into the carpet). However, like I said, not "ewww gross" grey socks. We would stay there again in a heartbeat!

We found 2 things annoying about the suite... First, hubby and I aren't overly large, but definitely not small. I'm 5'3" and 180lbs, and he is 5'9" and 220lbs. We had to kind of "fold" ourselves into the jacuzzi and layer our legs to be able to fit. Had either of us been much bigger, we wouldn't have been able to actually sit in it, which would have been a bummer. Secondly, well, it was our honeymoon and we had been "traditional" over many years of dating. So, on day 2 of wedded bliss, getting a wake-up call from kids playing outside our window before 7am may have made me just a smidgen cranky. I know, I know. It's Disneyland. Kids are going to be kids, excited, jumping, yelling, ready to go to Disneyland. And there was a 6-foot sidewalk area about 4 feet from the bed, not "in front" of anyone's motel door. And that's where they were waiting for mom and dad and whoever else. Any other day, it wouldn't have bugged me :)

Somewhere on these boards are pictures of the updated jacuzzi suite.

The jacuzzi suite we stayed in was on the first floor. It was located at the far back corner where the two buildings intersect.

It was clean, overall. It didn't pass my "white sock test" on the carpet, as my socks were a little grey after walking around in just socks. HOWEVER, shortly thereafter, they updated the room, and it has new carpet (as of maybe a year ago). And, my socks weren't "ewww, gross" grey, honestly significantly less grey than they would be walking around my house ;) LOL. Hubby theorized that because of the jacuzzi, the carpets probably got ground-in dirt easier, and maybe should be shampooed more often (ie, bringing in dirt from outside the room to inside the room, which you can't really avoid, then taking a dip in the jacuzzi and getting water all over the little dirt particles, and walking on it would ground it into the carpet). However, like I said, not "ewww gross" grey socks. We would stay there again in a heartbeat!

We found 2 things annoying about the suite... First, hubby and I aren't overly large, but definitely not small. I'm 5'3" and 180lbs, and he is 5'9" and 220lbs. We had to kind of "fold" ourselves into the jacuzzi and layer our legs to be able to fit. Had either of us been much bigger, we wouldn't have been able to actually sit in it, which would have been a bummer. Secondly, well, it was our honeymoon and we had been "traditional" over many years of dating. So, on day 2 of wedded bliss, getting a wake-up call from kids playing outside our window before 7am may have made me just a smidgen cranky. I know, I know. It's Disneyland. Kids are going to be kids, excited, jumping, yelling, ready to go to Disneyland. And there was a 6-foot sidewalk area about 4 feet from the bed, not "in front" of anyone's motel door. And that's where they were waiting for mom and dad and whoever else. Any other day, it wouldn't have bugged me :)

Somewhere on these boards are pictures of the updated jacuzzi suite.

:thanks:

I priced this for October 2017. Check in at 3pm with check out 11am
NO discounts of any kind. It does include concierge.
Fri/Sat nights are about $1551/night with tax
Sun-Thur nights are about $1365/night with tax

It's a lovely room!!!

Ya, hubby keeps saying it's out of our price range. I'm trying to come up with a worthy argument, but so far it's a no go. (And dh very rarely tells me "no")

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter