Which fireworks show to skip?

HS. It’s just a projection show with a couple of mortars (things that go boom in the sky). Harmonious is a full blown event.

Yeah I haven't understood the Star Wars Fireworks not coming back.... especially with Fantasmic also not going. Can't really say the parks aren't crowded enough.

Right now there is no dilemma between Epcot and DHS... but once Fantasmic were going, and if they also brought back the Star Wars Fireworks as well (and Fantasmic is doing two shows). Then you'd have a choice to make.

If you've seen Illuminations, you'll be very disappointed in Harmonious.

But how many haven't seen either?

I might be in the minority... but Illuminations had gotten old for me. I remember back when it was proceeded by the Parade of Nations, just was more of a must do show for "me" back then. Last few years (ok last decade or so) we skipped it for either MK or DHS nighttime shows.

There are some aspects of Harmonious that I do enjoy and I hope make it into the new show.

I loved the music from Illuminations, but the show had gotten old for me. I really enjoy Harmonious.

If You can get a good view of Harmonious, I think it’s great. I think the old FP area for Illuminations is a great place to be. I think it’s better than the night show at Studios.

Sorry to say but HS animation show is very meh. Easily skippable.

As short as it is (7minutes maybe?) you can see in people’s posture they want it to hurry up and end so they can leave.

Illuminations was superior to Harmonious, and that's despite the fact they allowed aspects of the show to fall in to disrepair. And that doesn't even take into account what Harmonious does to the lagoon daytime views.

That said, HS has no fireworks show, so deciding which to skip between HS and Epcot is pretty easy. Once Fantasmic is back, I'd likely skip Harmonious if making a choice, though it could depend on the changes being made to Fantasmic.

I might be in the minority... but Illuminations had gotten old for me. I remember back when it was proceeded by the Parade of Nations, just was more of a must do show for "me" back then. Last few years (ok last decade or so) we skipped it for either MK or DHS nighttime shows.

There are some aspects of Harmonious that I do enjoy and I hope make it into the new show.
Same. Tapestry of nations music was awesome. It’s still in my Disney Spotify playlist last time I checked. Wow that was a long time ago now when I think of it.

Illuminations had gotten really old for me, and I'm someone who absolutely loved Harmonious, it's SO much better than Enchantment. I'll actually be sad to see Harmonious go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter