which fastpass attractions are "not connected"?

crzy4mk

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for
According to the ridemax website, there are some fastpass attractions that are not connected to the entire system, making it possible to hold a pass for that ride as well as one of the ones on the system. Does anyone know if this is true, and if so, what attractions are they? :confused3

crzy4mk said:
According to the ridemax website, there are some fastpass attractions that are not connected to the entire system, making it possible to hold a pass for that ride as well as one of the ones on the system. Does anyone know if this is true, and if so, what attractions are they? :confused3
See this thread for a detailed discussion: http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5720

Right now Roger Rabbit at DL is disconnected, and Grizzly RR at DCA is disconnected. A few months ago Star Tours was disconnected too, but they connected it. So Disney can and does change which rides are connected.

I'll need to check on Star Tours - they had removed Fastpass from that attraction, as well as Pirates.

Mary Jo said:
I'll need to check on Star Tours - they had removed Fastpass from that attraction, as well as Pirates.
Haven't been to DL personally this year, so the final proof is for those who have actually been there lately. The DL website still lists Star Tours as having FP - http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dis...tractions/detail?name=StarToursAttractionPage. But then it also lists HM, which apparently only has it during the holidays. It does NOT list FP for POTC. I just checked the RideMax software and they do not include Star Tours as having FP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter