Which dates over Thanksgiving?

Girimama33

"I've disgraced the forces of evil."
Our October trip has been pushed to Thanksgiving week. We will get a 2 day ticket and have 4 nights in our hotel. I am not sure which days we should plan for the park. I have been during many busy times, just not Thanksgiving.
I need to pick two days out of the following:
Wednesday, 11/23
Thursday, 11/24 (Thanksgiving
Friday, 11/25

Thank you in advance for your input~

Our October trip has been pushed to Thanksgiving week. We will get a 2 day ticket and have 4 nights in our hotel. I am not sure which days we should plan for the park. I have been during many busy times, just not Thanksgiving.
I need to pick two days out of the following:
Wednesday, 11/23
Thursday, 11/24 (Thanksgiving
Friday, 11/25

Thank you in advance for your input~
We are there every year (even in 2020...) I would pick Wed/Thurs. Friday is Black Friday, and in the past, more teens were there. Without APs, that might change.

I'd pick Wed/Thurs IF all 4 days are full days. If you're arriving Wed and it's going to be a partial park day, then I'd pick Thurs/Fri.

If there the whole week of Thanksgiving, which days do you recommend going to the parks?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!