Which date for MVMCP???

bigbabyblues

DIS Veteran
We arrive in the world on 11/27 (Sunday). We plan to attend MVMCP one night during our trip, and 11/27 is the first one. Would that one be more crowded with people left from Thanksgiving do you think? I thought since we won't have park tix for one day of our trip, we could go to the party and not have to use a park day for that (after 4 pm or so I think it is), that way we'd get to rest when we arrive, then go to the party.

Our other choices are 11/29 (Tuesday), 12/1, or 12/2 (the night before we come home). 12/2 is Friday, and I thought it might be more crowded because it's Friday.

What do you think?

Go with the Tuesday...we have never had any problems with crowds on Tuesday......LOVE IT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter