• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which conspiracy theories do you believe?

No, YOU are the one missing the point that is is YOUR opinion (and those who agree with you) that it isn't the time or place YOUR OPINION. It is not against the award shows to talk about politics, so they do. Why should anyone determine what their speeches are all about?

Actually, one of the major awards shows did in fact institute such a ban just a few years ago, which they've since relaxed.

But really they are celebrities so what should we expect. They don't actually get involved in anything other than "honoring" themselves and standing up on their soapboxes to preach to the rest of us about what we should do.....

I flew here on my private jet not to accept this award, but to preach to you about the horrors of man-made global warming!!!

While this should already be recognized, apparently some don't respect that political comments are still not welcome.

Thanks in advance for your future cooperation.

Bohemian Grove can not just be about obscenely rich & powerful men dancing around drunk in their robes and underwear....or caaaan it??? Hmmmm which is the bigger conspiracy I asks you?o_O :D

Area 51... with all the stuff about it there has got to be some sort of truth in all the garbage, aliens most likely not, but something went on out there.

JFK and JFK Jr. ---- something is diffidently not right with the stories.

Watergate - Got caught... Nixon took the hit for that mess.

Iran - Contra Affair - Ollie North took the hit for that disaster, basically they got caught selling arms and someone had to fall on the proverbial sword.

Princess Diana - another cover up...

Benghazi - HUGE COVER UP.. It could have been prevented....

Bill inhaled... without a doubt

The moon landing - I was 8, I hope it was real...

911 - Someone knew something (all those agencies ...come on!!!) , and did nothing... right along with Boston Marathon, Pulse Night club and the recent shooting in the airport.

Marilyn - could have gone either way...

Area 51... with all the stuff about it there has got to be some sort of truth in all the garbage, aliens most likely not, but something went on out there.

JFK and JFK Jr. ---- something is diffidently not right with the stories.

Watergate - Got caught... Nixon took the hit for that mess.

Iran - Contra Affair - Ollie North took the hit for that disaster, basically they got caught selling arms and someone had to fall on the proverbial sword.

Princess Diana - another cover up...

Benghazi - HUGE COVER UP.. It could have been prevented....

Bill inhaled... without a doubt

The moon landing - I was 8, I hope it was real...

911 - Someone knew something (all those agencies ...come on!!!) , and did nothing... right along with Boston Marathon, Pulse Night club and the recent shooting in the airport.

Marilyn - could have gone either way...

The one I hear about 9/11 is that we knew about Bin Laden for years & knew he was a threat. And that we had a confirmed chance to take him out in the late 90's, but called it off due to collateral damage.

I've never seen that one confirmed or debunked.

The one I hear about 9/11 is that we knew about Bin Laden for years & knew he was a threat. And that we had a confirmed chance to take him out in the late 90's, but called it off due to collateral damage.

I've never seen that one confirmed or debunked.

I would absolutely believe that. Tough decisions are made that sometimes, with perfect hindsight, turn out to be the wrong decision. And the details of what intel certain people knew and when is clearly and understandably going to stay classified for a long time. I wouldn't really call that a conspiracy though.

My father was a State Trooper and was in Emergency Services (bomb squad, SWAT, etc.). Years before 9-11 one of the major network news stations did an interview with Bin Landen in one of his caves. My dad said "that guy is really dangerous and one day he is going to pull off a terrorist attack here in the US." We all looked at him like he was crazy, but that's all I could think of on 9-11. And we were in the Magic Kingdom when it happened.

That said, it's not a conspiracy. It's a failure of our intelligence agencies.

I know.

I read the other day that David Cassidy is dealing with dementia, so sad.

That's interesting. I just listened to him on a podcast in the last few weeks where he discussed in detail his career over the years , his family history, and what he has been doing recently. Other than a gravely voice, he sounded great.

That's interesting. I just listened to him on a podcast in the last few weeks where he discussed in detail his career over the years , his family history, and what he has been doing recently. Other than a gravely voice, he sounded great.
They showed on the news this morning that he fell on stage as he was performing Saturday night then decided he had to fess up about the dementia. They said a couple people in his family had it including his dad but I can't remember who else it was.

They showed on the news this morning that he fell on stage as he was performing Saturday night then decided he had to fess up about the dementia. They said a couple people in his family had it including his dad but I can't remember who else it was.
His father, Jack Cassidy, died in a fire after falling asleep/passing out, while smoking. His mother, Evelyn Ward, died of Alzheimer's related dementia.

Anyhoo, about one of the named conspiracy's listed in this thread : Kurt Cobain would have been 50 today.

That conspiracy theory is pure hogwash!!!

Look how happy they are together.

kurtcourtneykurt.jpg

There's no way a goddess like Courtney would be complicit in his death.

cl.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter