Which Characters are at Which Breakfasts?

talie95

Mouseketeer
So, we bought our package from getawaytoday and we bought a character breakfast along with it and I need to call for PS. So we have our choice between Goofy's kitchen, Storytellers, PCH Grill, and Minnie's Breakfast. I know we don't want to do Minnie's because the park doesn't open till 10am and that's a little late for us for breakfast (plus we don't want to use up valuable park time). So I'm trying to decide between the other three. I know Goofy's usually has the "classic" characters right? What about Storyteller's and PCH Grill? Any suggestions or reviews are welcome! Thanks!

Storyteller's is called the Chip & Dale breakfast, and it will feature woodland characters: Chip, Dale, Timon, Meeko, Koda & Kenai (from Brother Bear), Brer Bear, Baloo.

PP Breakfast is the Lilo & Stitch breakfast. Haven't done it personally, so I don't know who appears there other than Lilo & Stitch.

So, we bought our package from getawaytoday and we bought a character breakfast along with it and I need to call for PS. So we have our choice between Goofy's kitchen, Storytellers, PCH Grill, and Minnie's Breakfast. I know we don't want to do Minnie's because the park doesn't open till 10am and that's a little late for us for breakfast (plus we don't want to use up valuable park time). So I'm trying to decide between the other three. I know Goofy's usually has the "classic" characters right? What about Storyteller's and PCH Grill? Any suggestions or reviews are welcome! Thanks!

I was wondering the same thing! I've only done Goofy's and if I recall correctly, we had Max (Goofy's son), Goofy, Alice in Wonderland, the Mad Hatter, Pluto, Snow White came around for a bit, and that's all I can recall...From what I've heard Goofy's has the most food of all three, but the character interaction can be iffy if you are seated in the back. So do a PS and ask for seating in the middle where the action is. (I don't know if they will allow you to do this, but may be worth a try asking.) Goofy's also costs more than the others, probably because it has so much more food choices.

I want to know which characters are at Minnies...sorry for highjacking your thread...Anyone??? popcorn::

We absololutely love Goofy's for dinner and LIlo & STitch's for breakfast. Goofy's has a hodge podge of characters and it's usually teh luck of the draw who's there. We've seen like Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Belle, Jasmine, Aurora, Fairy godmother, Max, baloo, chip, dale, the fox/wolf form Pinocchio's, Geppetto, Rafiki, Bert from Mary Poppins. Character interaction has been fanatastic to so-so. We enjoy the food and the kids love the interactive dancing that they do. We also love Lilo & Stitch for breakfast. There's usually Lilo, Stitch, Minnie, Daisy and Pluto. We've had some of the best character interactions here. On one visit, Lilo was at our table for a good 10 minutes straight. She took ds's seat while he was getting his food and sat down and read the paper with dh and i while we waited to order. On the way back to the park, the same Lilo, popped her body out the door of the restaurant facing GCH and flagged us down to wave goodbye. There's also interactive games liek island hopping and dancing like at Goofy's. We also like Lilo's a lot because you have the option to order off the menu or to get the buffet. We've done Storyteller's three times for their character meal and I don't think we'll be back unless we stay at GCH. The characters here are more low key and low energy than teh other 2. We've seen Koda, Kenai, Chip, Dale and the park ranger. The food was okay. I know others have raved about it, but I found Lilo's & Goofy's were just as good. I thought their service was poor for such an upscale hotel. I'm talking about refilling drinks (water & coffee), flagging down waiter for additional condiments, and waiting for quite a while to place an order.

Oh yeah! We also saw the Fairy Godmother, Jasmine and Aladdin, come to think of it...If you're getting Goofy's for the same price as the rest of the places, you're getting a deal because Goofy's costs about $10 more I think per person....

Thanks everyone! I think I'm leaning towards Goofy's but maybe Lilo&Stitch. I don't think the kiddos will like the Chip&Dale one as much because they aren't as familiar with those "woodsy" kind of characters. Thanks for all the suggestions!

We went to the Lilo and Stitch breakfast last March and saw Max, Minnie and Daisy as well as Lilo and Stitch. The kids had a great time and it wasn't as crowded as Goofy's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter