Which All Stars?

mommytoxzande

Mouseketeer
I will be taking a trip in June with my young sons. I have just decided to add another night to our trip. We will be arriving late at night, midnightish, so I need to add a night at a resort. We will be staying at BLTs the rest of the trip but I didn't want to waste more points to basically just sleep. So my question is, is one of the All Stars better over the other for late arrivals? Any info is welcome. Thanks! :)

think they are all the same - might try Music - even now for some reason it is less popular than Sports or Movies

don't try to make request - you are arriving to late

We have stayed at all 3 All Stars and I go with Sports. I think your sons will enjoying the theming there better even if its just for a night. Not sure if you will have a car or not, but if you are planning on using disney transportation to head right to the parks before you check into BLT I def go with a sports as they are the 1st of the 3 all stars to be picked up.

I love Movies. I have some of the best memories from when my boys were small and we stayed there. Look at which one you think will best suit your family. The first time we stayed there my boys were in love with Herbie so we stayed at movies and requested the Love Bug section.

We love the All Star Sports! :cheer2: It is a great theme and is the first bus stop on the All Star route! Have Fun!!! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!