Where ya dissing from

Back home after the fireworks competition. Brazil won & USA came second. Not sure what criteria they were judging on because every nation's entry seemed awesome to me!

Beach house on the Oregon coast and the smoke from the wildfire is making my asthma act up. Still not leaving, stupid smoke.

Northwest Arkansas, impatiently waiting for college football season. Woo Pig!
(we are transplants from Missouri...if you don't learn to love the Razorbacks upon moving here, they'll kick you out. We love it here, so we learned to Call the Hogs :-))

(we are transplants from Missouri...if you don't learn to love the Razorbacks upon moving here, they'll kick you out. We love it here, so we learned to Call the Hogs :-))

Where you at? I used to live in Rogers.

Darn right! :D I'm from Arkansas. Been in Oklahoma for 4 years and refuse to root for the Sooners! :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter