Where ya dissing from

<<<<<<<< Well, I was sitting there until I got up to take this picture for ya!

Closer to Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada than you think.

If you can see a plastic pumpkin on the deck floor. No, we're not getting a jump on Halloween! it's our golden retriever's fav floatable pool toy. The pool which sits where the pumpkin is now has been officially put away for the season... woof... sigh says he.

Last edited:
I was thinking about you. . how's the weather been?
Thank you for thinking of me :) The weather has been fantastic. When we got in yesterday it was a little cloudy and it poured overnight. There was a thunderstorm around noon today but other than that it's perfect. The forecast for the week says partly cloudy and slight chance of rain each day. Just so stoked to be here and relaxing!!!

Thank you for thinking of me :) The weather has been fantastic. When we got in yesterday it was a little cloudy and it poured overnight. There was a thunderstorm around noon today but other than that it's perfect. The forecast for the week says partly cloudy and slight chance of rain each day. Just so stoked to be here and relaxing!!!

Good deal!!! It was looking kind of iffy down there for awhile but I'm glad things are good. :)

Enjoy!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter