Where to stay?

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
So we are trying to book some kind of vacation~ the DC with add ons seems appealing. But where is a good place to stay in that area? We rented in Windam Hills last summer when we did Disney. (I think that’s what it was called)
Any rental resorts near Seaworld area?

Or do you prefer a hotel nearby?

We enjoyed our three night stay at the Renaissance Sea World. We didn’t do DC but there is a shuttle to and from. We walked to Sea World each day. We did our own breakfast but the restaurants on site were fine for the time we were there for a bite after a day at SW.

We actually booked a condo at Windsor Hills when we did Discovery Cove last year and added on the Sea World/Aquatica package. While we loved the condo, I 4 is no joke. It was fine and we never took more than 30 minutes, but there is plenty closer. My husband and I stayed at the Staybridge Suites right next to Sea World this year. Separate bedroom, full kitchen, very nice breakfast (and I think dinner on weeknights). Within 2 minutes of walking you are in the parking lot to Sea World. Aquatica was a good 15 minute walk which we did several times. Or less than a 10 dollar Uber ride. They have a shuttle, but we didn’t take the time to figure it out.

We enjoyed our three night stay at the Renaissance Sea World. We didn’t do DC but there is a shuttle to and from. We walked to Sea World each day. We did our own breakfast but the restaurants on site were fine for the time we were there for a bite after a day at SW.
Another vote for the Renaissance - great hotel and great location. Great buffet breakfast, plus a kiddies water park.

I stayed at the Hilton Grand Vacations at Seaworld about 5 years ago. It's a nice resort with very comfortable 1 and 2 bedroom condos and a nice pool. It is across the street from Seaworld, but you would have to walk through the entire parking lot to get in. We drove to Seaworld because it was hot and humid (June) and while there was a shuttle, we didn't want to be confined to going/returning to when the shuttle was there, but it was super easy. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter