Where to stay?

Be careful of the monorail and COVID, it may or may not be running. Poly DVC is great and so is the Boardwalk. THey are both very close to a park. If you cant decide on one or the other go for Old Key West DVC. OKW is a fantastic resort and was the first DVC. My family loves OKW, it very seems loaded with people and is very quiet.
Why would it not be running due to Covid? It’s running now just not stopping at Poly.

Between Poly and Boardwalk we prefer Poly. We like the theming better, being so close to MK and better food options right there. I always feel like the boardwalk restaurants are not Disney 🤷‍♀️. My daughter just went with 5 adults and they decided on 2 rooms at Pop and that was most economical for sure. They were able to get connecting rooms for when they wanted to all be together but also could close a door when they needed to. Having 2 bathrooms was great as well!

Your least expensive option would be 2 connecting rooms at a value resort. My recommendation is POP Century. They have been recently refurbished. You would have several sleeping arrangement options. Four Queen beds, 2 bathrooms, 2 TV's, 2 refrigerators, etc. In the evenings kids could hang out in 1 room and adults in the other. You can leave the door open. At bed time decide who is sleeping where. This gives you plenty of room for 5 and the $$$ you save can be used for nice meals or souvenirs. Best of luck with your decision.

What about a house? I'm seeing houses with private pools, several nice ones around $135. For that price your can Uber if you need transport and skip the hassle of Disney transport, then the trudge to your room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter