Where to refill mugs at YC?

threeboysmom

Living the dream - near Disney!
We'll be staying at the YC for the first time next month and were wondering where do you get your mugs refilled? I've heard some people say Beaches & Cream and others say the poolside bar at Stormalong. Aren't those both at the Beach Club? Does the YC have an actual place to refill or do you have to go over to the BC each time? Anyone know the hours that they open & close?

Thanks!

Both those places, Beaches and Creme and Hurricane Hannahs are in between the Yacht and Beach Clubs. You can refill the mugs at either of those places. I also saw people take the mugs with them into Cape May Cafe when they ate there and got free drink refills there. You might be able to do this at the Yacht Club Gallery, I am not sure though.

That is the only complaint I had about the YC when we stayed there last year. It is a lovely resort, but we were in the farthest end of the YC, it was not worth it for us to have the refillable mugs because of the long haul back to the room for the mug and then back to Beaches and Cream. Hurricane Hannah's was closed by the time we got back from the parks (we went in December).
It is a shame that they do not have a place in the YC to fill the mugs.

The refillable mugs can be filled at any restaurant or lounge at the YC/BC resort. This includes: The Ale and Compass Lounge in the YC lobby, The YC Galley (open for brkfst and lunch 7am-2pm), The Crews Cup Lounge, (next to the Yachtsman) and the Yachtsman Restaurant.

Also refillable at Hurricane Hannah's, Beaches and Cream (7am-11pm), Cape May Cafe, and the Lounge in the BC lobby. The hours I posted where the hours they were open when we were there during the July 4th week. These hours may change with the seasons.

We've been getting the mugs for years, and never have any trouble refilling them. :):D:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

The mugs are a fantastic value. Even if you are near one of the ends of the BC or YC...neither is to terribly far away. A very pleasant walk either indoors or out..:)

I was surprised that you cannot refill your own mug at the Yacht & Beach Club like you can at the other resorts that I have been in. You need to stand in line and tell the attendant what you want when it is your turn. I did see coffee out that people could get their own coffee in Beaches & Cream. Also, in the late evenings there was a line out the door at Beaches & Cream with people waiting to get refills.

We bought mugs our first visit to the BC and brought them back when we stayed at YC. We only used them at Beaches and Cream, when we ate there for dinner, and at the pool. We still found them to be a great deal. In August we would spend a few hours at the pool everyday, and to run up to the bar and have them filled several times, was great. We had 2 adults and 2 kids and we shared the 2 mugs. They also make great memory refreshers when you come home!

Erika

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter