Where to fit in some resort/pool time...

lovemy2girls4eva

DIS Veteran
Want to enjoy our resort (AoA) a bit and enjoy some pool time but hard to fit in to our parks time...

Any suggestions?

Here's our schedule so far:
Arrival Day: hit MK and dinner at CM
Day 1- AM: HS
Evening: Disney Springs

Day 2: Epcot Day

Day 3: MK Day (ADRs for lunch & Dinner)

Day 4: Ohana Breakfast then MK after

Last day: ?? One of the parks

Where to fit in some pool time??

We find that we like to go back to the resort during the day - it gives us a break from the parks and we can use the pool. A lot of families do this too. I know that it seems like you're missing out on park time but I find the 'reset' really just means you're more productive in the parks later in the day.

Pool time is great when you get tired and just want a break from the parks. Or take a slow morning on your last day and start the day with a swim and breakfast.

Looking at your schedule, I would probably find time on most days to enjoy the pool. The only one where I might not would be arrival day.

Have fun!!!!

We find that we like to go back to the resort during the day - it gives us a break from the parks and we can use the pool. A lot of families do this too. I know that it seems like you're missing out on park time but I find the 'reset' really just means you're more productive in the parks later in the day.

We always do this too. We also always have park hopper. Somewhere in the morning. A large pool and cocktail break, dinner and somewhere else in the evening.

Take a break in the middle of the day for swimming. Or after you are done for the day.

We always take mid-day breaks for a swim. Also, on arrival day we typically arrive in the morning, and go right to the pool, and then to a park in the evening. Also, my daughter's favorite thing to do is 'night swim'. If it were up to my daughter we'd spend our whole vacation at the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter