Where to eat?

icebrat001

<font color=teal>Foot flusher<br><font color=orang
DP (Dear Partner) and I recently moved to Tampa (July), I was thinking of taking her to eat at a nice/decent restaurant with a cool theme. It could be a romantic place or something with entertainment and noise, doesn't matter. I don't want to spend more than $40 per person, drinks not included.

I was thinking, Ohana, Jiko, or Boma, but I am up to any and all suggestions, even if it is something not on the list, but it can't be in the parks as we do not have tickets or an AP to get in.

Thanks a bunch!!!

PS - If we eat at the resort all we need to do is pay for parking right?

bluezoo at the Dolphin

They even offer free valet parking and 2 hours of free childcare at the Club Dolphin with the purchase of 2 adult entrees! The CM at 800-WDW-Dine can give you the info and contact number for Club Dolphin. :thumbsup2

As much as I love BlueZoo (it's our very favorite WDW eatery), I don't see getting out of there under $40 a person without feeling very restricted.

To keep it under $40 a person & still have a nice meal with some great atmosphere, I'd recommend either Dinner at Boma (Jiko would put me over $40 a person) with some time strolling the resort, checking out the animals, doing storytelling by the fire & nightvision viewing of the savannah
or
Dinner at Kona with a stroll around the grounds with a Lapu Lapu, ending up snuggling on a beach hammock for Wishes. After Wishes, you could either stroll to the Wedding Pavillion & Grand Floridian or do a Monorail tour.
(Just thinking here - you could reverse the walk if you start at GF Cafe - the GF Marina has a great view of Wishes)

Thos are both ways to absorb lots of Disney Romance & Magic for a moderate cash outlay.

I would do Ohana! We were very disapointed with Boma, the atmosphere was extremly noisy and uncomfortably crowded, and the buffet was not at all what we were hoping for. Our best meal was at Ohana (out of Le Cellier, Rose and Crown, Boma, 1900 Park Fare) We loved the theming and being able to watch wishes from our table was breathtaking. And the Lapu Lapu drink was fantastic!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter