where to eat in AK

We only have lunch at AK, but we liked both Flame Tree BBQ and Tusker House. Good food and enough to share.

For TS at dinner, we went over to AKL for Boma. On this trip, we're planning to head over to Epcot or one of the monorail resorts for dinners on our AK days.

We love Flame Tree but have never tried Tusker House. We just have not been able to not have our tradition of eating at FT yet. Maybe someday.

Enjoy AK. There are so many fun things to do there.

We made the mistake of trying to eat at one of the few CS places in AK. We were starved and the lines were so long. The line at Tusker house was approx. 2 hrs. Our solution was to leave AK and head over to the Polynesian and eat a sit down meal there. It was well worth it and since the Poynesian had a tropical theme you still felt like it was part of the entire AK experience we had planned for that day,

We really love Tusker House!!! Only place to find a "fried" Chicken sandwich @ WDW.:thumbsup2
We also really like The Rainforest Cafe' (unlike many others...LOL).

I keep wanting to try a new place at AK, but we love Pizzafari so much, I just can't convince DH to stray :LMAO: He likes the pizza, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the hot italian sandwich. It's a must every trip.

We had 10:30 ressies at Donald's. It was perfect. We ate a muffin for breakfast and made 8:00 rope drop for EMH. Rode the Safari, Primeval, Triceratops and Dino then made our ressies. I was concerned with people saying they thought the food was old and felt rushed with a late ressie because they open as a McDonald's at 11:00. But we felt totally oposite. They have two serving sides and dining rooms. They closed off the other side for serving and dining around 10:30. They put up a partition to divide our section and serving line and we stayed until 11:30. They food was fresh and there was a good variety. By eating mid morning we were satisfied with an early pm snack and and early dinner. PLUS we got all of the autographs which saves time as we did not have to wait in the long lines in the parks.

we ate at pizzafari and they used to have a meal deal where you would get a pizzia and drink and then a 2 coupons: 1 for popcorn and 1 for an ice cream.
I think it was only like 8 bucks....but i don't know if they offer this anymore. I hope that they do

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter