• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to buy a Prepaid simcard INSIDE Disneyworld

DisTROYed

Earning My Ears
hello folks, iv been reading similar threads like these from Battymum, goofieslonglostsis. etc etc... & it seem im still not satisfied with the infos that im looking for so i hope you guys can help me out & thanks for your understanding.

so my family & i are going to Disneyworld Florida this year for just a week & for me communication on our whereabouts are very important on a big Resort. all we need is just SMS & local calls that's it & nothing else. we just need 2 prepaid sims coz we will be bringing our 2 openline phones. we also dont have any transportation such as rental car so from the airport we go directly to Disneyworld.

here are my questions:
1. where exactly can i buy a prepaid simcard inside the Disneyworld resort?
2. if there none available, is it available in the airport?
3. what mobile carrier is the cheapest & you would recommend?

thank you & have a nice day!:)

I've been wondering the same thing and have been unable to get a reply ... any help would be greatly appreciated!

You might be able to buy one online and have it shipped to your resort, so it will be there waiting for you when you check in.

I asked about top-up cards a few months ago -- the general concensus was that if it wasn't available in a Disney gift shop, your best bet was a Hess gas station (DTD or at Swan/Dolphin), or somewhere off property. I expect that SIM cards are available in the same places.

I've had great luck in purchasing inexpensive, unused AT&T SIM cards on eBay and using them in an unlocked GSM phone I have lying around. I have the cards sent right to my home.

Then a week or so before I leave for the U.S. I set myself up online with AT&T's prepaid phone service, usually using the address of the resort I'm staying at. I get a local number to where I'm vacationing but nationwide phoning is all the same price. They have a few different pay-as-you-go plans so you should be able to find something that fits your calling and texting habits.

You can add to your balance online or directly through the phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter