Where is everyone from??

This is a fun thread....let's keep it alive!!!!!!!!!!!

Born in Boise, ID (hi Phrebert!) raised in San Dimas, CA (hey SoCals!) then settled in Thornton, Colorado, minutes north of Denver. :wave2: Love the seasons, love the mountains, miss the ocean!

Originally from Massachsettes but dad was in the military so I've lived in:

North Carolina
Georgia
California
Illinios
Virginia
Toronto
and now I am living in beautiful Burbank California. I live between Warner Bros. Studios and The Disney Studios.

Hubby is a Texas native, I'm originally from Ohio. We live in Shelbyville, Ky, right outside of Louisville, home of fine bourbon, super basketball and of course the greatest 2 minutes in sports, the Kentucky Derby!!!

:sunny: :wave:

THE BEAUTIFUL GULFCOAST!

MOBILE, ALABAMA

THE BEACHES HERE ON THE COAST ARE WONDERFUL!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!:wave2:

Hi:wave2:

From deepest darkest.....London,UK (North London to be exact!)::yes:: :wave2:

Southwest Ohio, Washington Township! It's 10 hours from Cape May NJ, where we also have a home.

We're STILL trying to get on our first Disney Cruise!

Bobbi:D

I like to say London UK as in the USA people often do not know where our home town is.

I live in Romford Essex, but it is in a North/East London suburb.

I grew up in Florida, less than an hour from Disney . I Still remember sitting on my dad's shoulder's to get a view of the Disney construction from the preview center in the middle of the woods(Now hotel row at Lake Buena vista/Disney Village). Half grew up in WDW but I am the only person I knew growing up that never worked at WDW seasonally. I may have the distinction of being the only person to ever move from Florida to Long Island to work for Disney(WDI) and then moving back to Florida when I left the company.(Talk about a waste of a Silver pass :rolleyes: ).
Anyway, lived in Southeast Florida for 18 years(Purgatory, except for our short foray to L.I., NY) and finally had the good luck to get laid off in the tech bubble burst, forcing a move to the Tampa Bay area this past summer. I love being back in the Central Florida area (maybe I just like being away from South Florida?) and much closer to Disney.
After uncountable visits to WDW, this will be our first Disney cruise.:bounce:

Born and raised south of BOSTON MA....Home of the Celtics, Red Sox, Pats (whoohoo GO PATS!!) coffee syrup, lobster and linguica!!

Gotta love us!!

xoxo

MEESH

GO Pats, Go Sox (i confess we are a split household, we have a couple of Yankee fans here)

anyone from mass going on the 6/26 eastern cruise? we are mom, dad, dd #1, 16, ds, 14 and dd#2, 12 3/4.

pittsfield is on the other end of the commonwealth from boston. we used to live in the north end. i'm from nj.

herrbeeb

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter