Where is everyone from??

:bounce:

Not the insurance company, the First State in the Union, Delaware. Down near the beaches!

Erminda

Born and raised in Glasgow, Scotland. Living 10 minutes from Windsor Castle in Surrey, England for last 16 years! Only thing now between me and the fabulous Gold Coast, Florida is a very big lottery win!!!!!!!

Born and raised in Chicago. Now living in Fullerton CA, about 10 miles from DL/CA (of course we have annual passports).

Hi! I'm from Allentown, PA about an hour north of Philadelphia. Much too far from Florida!

Lisa D :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Indiana!... wow.. big difference... then again, Nazareth is different from Staten Island, NY.

Take Care.

Hey Allentown!... I am not too far from you.. at least I don't think so.. I am in Nazareth....
I just love these boards... I have been a member for awhile now but can't seem to get on here much.. My husband who joined I think last year has more posts than I do!

Hi Lisa D and Tanya...fellow Pennsylvanians...we live in Moosic, PA (between Scranton and Wilkes Barre) and in fact, we are headed down the Lehigh Valley Mall this weekend....anyone care to do lunch?? Mary Jo

We live 20 minutes from the Lehigh Valley Mall and since it
is my birthday weekend, i need to take my DH there (hint!hint!) -
although DH reminds me a Disney cruise and visit to the parks
should be my present.....

lwilliam...I emailed you about two restaurants that I used to go to in your area..did you get it? Mary Jo

Originally posted by Donnainnj
We are from NJ, Monmouth County for the last almost 7 years. About 9 miles from the beach,

Hey Donna we are from Monmouth County also Which beach are you 9 miles from

I would have loved to meet up with you but I can't... My brother went to the Figi Islands to get married and his party is Saturday, February 28... I am going to Staten Island on Friday afternoon.... maybe another time... My Aunt's boyfriend has a house in Lake Wallenpaupack... isn't that somewhere near you?

We are from a little town about 35 mile north of Pittsburgh PA called Ellwood City.

I too have noticed quite a few folks from PA visit these boards!!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter