Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Attraction shop or food service?
MK: Swiss Family Robinson

i-G4C9Z8T-Th.jpg

This is from an attraction but it's not in the MK so not Swiss Family Treehouse. :tink:

Epcot or AK?

We're suppose to have lows in the 50's next week! :faint: Sara said it was 97 at the soccer game earlier and predicted high for us in San Antonio tomorrow is 98 so VERY thankful fall is on the horizon! :cool1: Hope it cools off a little for football this evening....

i-G4C9Z8T-Th.jpg

This is from the AK. :tink:

We're suppose to have lows in the 50's next week! :faint: Sara said it was 97 at the soccer game earlier and predicted high for us in San Antonio tomorrow is 98 so VERY thankful fall is on the horizon! :cool1: Hope it cools off a little for football this evening....

i-G4C9Z8T-Th.jpg

This is from the AK. :tink:

Meet and greet?

Fall is starting to kick in up here. Sun is warm but the air is cool. It's supposed to be nice this weekend, Sunday in the 70's. Hoping we can go apple picking.

******MY FURNITURE IS FINALLY IN IT'S SCHEDULED TO BE DELIVERED NEXT SATURDAY :jumping1:

Meet and greet?

Fall is starting to kick in up here. Sun is warm but the air is cool. It's supposed to be nice this weekend, Sunday in the 70's. Hoping we can go apple picking.

******MY FURNITURE IS FINALLY IN IT'S SCHEDULED TO BE DELIVERED NEXT SATURDAY :jumping1:

party:party:party: MERRY CHRISTMAS! 🤣 SO glad you're FINALLY getting your gift from Don! :cool1: Your weekend sounds awesome! We'll still be sweating :sunny: tomorrow in San Antonio but soooo looking forward to mid-week! Pool water was still in the upper 70's so I'm going to "brave it" and get in Sunday, Monday and Tuesday for probably the last times this season. Hope you get to go apple picking....sounds like such fun! :goodvibes

i-G4C9Z8T-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from an AK Meet and Greet. :tink:

I JUST LOVE FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL IN TEXAS! Beautiful night for the homecoming! We were all expecting a close game but LOOK AT THAT SCORE! :faint: We have 2 young men that have already signed to play for D-1 schools and they are doing AWESOME this year! One of them had 5 TD's tonight; the other one had 3! They're amazing to watch. Scored the first TD in the 1st half and the 1st one in the 2nd half "before the smoke cleared"!

P1230013-S.jpg
P1220893-S.jpg

Fun night for Katie too...she was grinning from ear to ear when her "fan club" :rotfl2: came over for pictures during her 3rd quarter break! :goodvibes

P1220900-S.jpg
P1220921-S.jpg
P1220937-S.jpg
P1220969-S.jpg
P1220982-S.jpg
P1230009-S.jpg
P1230011-S.jpg
P1230012-S.jpg
:tink:

party:party:party: MERRY CHRISTMAS! 🤣 SO glad you're FINALLY getting your gift from Don! :cool1: Your weekend sounds awesome! We'll still be sweating :sunny: tomorrow in San Antonio but soooo looking forward to mid-week! Pool water was still in the upper 70's so I'm going to "brave it" and get in Sunday, Monday and Tuesday for probably the last times this season. Hope you get to go apple picking....sounds like such fun! :goodvibes

i-G4C9Z8T-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from an AK Meet and Greet. :tink:

Ride or show?

:crazy: One of those "you don't want to know" games! :rolleyes1 At least they were expecting it; the other team is ranked 6th in the NATION in the conference they play in! Pretty proud of the first half though; they kept up with them and the score was 0-1 at halftime but 2nd half they got their butts kicked! "Highlights" for HPU happened during WARMUPS! :rotfl2: Goalkeeper did an awesome job; score could have easily been 10-0 but Delaney made some great stops! Allie sure was glad to see her Daddy though; it's been 2 1/2 weeks since he's been in Vegas and missed 4 games.

P1230019-S.jpg
P1230030-S.jpg
P1230056-S.jpg
P1840262-S.jpg
P1840264-S.jpg
P1840278-S.jpg
P1230102-M.jpg
P1230122-M.jpg
P1230153-M.jpg
P1230154-M.jpg
P1230155-M.jpg
:tink:

😭 Sad day 😭...you're going to miss that sucker! Have you decided on replacing with a spa? You need something since you have the nice deck!

I'm so going to miss it. We've had a pool since we moved in 27 years ago. :sad: For the most part I'm the only one that uses it. Don will go in a few times a year and only if the water is warm. The kids go in once in awhile. I told Don if he took the pool down I'm getting a hot tub ( a BIG one 😁) or swim spa. Most likely a hot tub swim spas are expensive. The kids really want one and we could use it more than just 2 months a year. He did keep all the pool stuff, filter and pump in case we got a small pool like the ones you put up and take down.

I'm so going to miss it. We've had a pool since we moved in 27 years ago. :sad: For the most part I'm the only one that uses it. Don will go in a few times a year and only if the water is warm. The kids go in once in awhile. I told Don if he took the pool down I'm getting a hot tub ( a BIG one 😁) or swim spa. Most likely a hot tub swim spas are expensive. The kids really want one and we could use it more than just 2 months a year. He did keep all the pool stuff, filter and pump in case we got a small pool like the ones you put up and take down.

I'll bet the kids would use a spa a lot! But you can't do much "exercise" in a spa! :rotfl: We've had a pool since Sara was 7/8 years old...that's 35 years! I'm probably responsible for 95% of it's use now too! Allie actually used it more than Katie this past summer...probably because she could drive over anytime she wanted! :goodvibes But then, when the girls stayed her most of the day, KATIE was in it ALL the time! We've certainly gotten our money's worth out of it! You CAN'T not have anything out there! Hard decision! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter