• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Lobby ceiling?

Window? Curtain/shade?

:cool1: You got it Ed! :cool1:

P1020438_zpschdxuhi2.jpg
:tink:

Hoping you all are getting better weather. Ours here is perfect. I am not looking forward to the return of 100% humidity and 100' temps. My garden is in full swing. I picked these this morning and will have them for dinner.
garden 2017.jpg garden 20172.jpg garden 20173.jpg

Hoping you all are getting better weather. Ours here is perfect. I am not looking forward to the return of 100% humidity and 100' temps. My garden is in full swing. I picked these this morning and will have them for dinner.
View attachment 227622 View attachment 227623 View attachment 227624

DH is jealous! He's struggling getting our garden started! :rotfl2: To cool, then to warm; rain, then no rain and now the wind is drying everything out. :headache: Garden looks fantastic! :tink:

Is is a spool of thread, yarn or string? At a park?

Just got back from visiting our friends that were involved in the bus/train accident in Mississippi. WOW...what a story :scared1:...can not imagine standing in the aisle of the bus and seeing that train coming right at you. Janice said, "...but it was going SLOW"! :eek: As she lay trapped on the floor aisle she was looking directly up at the train engineer sitting in the train about 5 feet to her left. Gene had just managed to move from the window seat to the aisle seat when the train hit; his shoulder was almost resting on the front part of the train when it stopped. Janice gets to go home Wednesday but Gene can't even move his shoulder for another week; then he'll begin PT. This morning was the first morning he's taken a shower "without incident". :(

dc2d237d-5900-4d89-baf2-c9343c14ae56_zpsymyw3voy.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is a spool of thread, yarn or string at a resort. :goodvibes :tink:

View attachment 227622 View attachment 227623 View attachment 227624

Wow! So lush and green! I have bulbs poking up and even had a couple of crocuses bloom this morning but I am no where close to that Terri!

Diane, do you still have snow on the ground? Mine is 98% gone. And it's raining again. Sure glad I have a sump pump.

Just got back from visiting our friends that were involved in the bus/train accident in Mississippi. WOW...what a story :scared1:...can not imagine standing in the aisle of the bus and seeing that train coming right at you. Janice said, "...but it was going SLOW"! :eek: As she lay trapped on the floor aisle she was looking directly up at the train engineer sitting in the train about 5 feet to her left. Gene had just managed to move from the window seat to the aisle seat when the train hit; his shoulder was almost resting on the front part of the train when it stopped. Janice gets to go home Wednesday but Gene can't even move his shoulder for another week; then he'll begin PT. This morning was the first morning he's taken a shower "without incident". :(

:thumbsup2 This is a spool of thread, yarn or string at a resort. :goodvibes :tink:

Deluxe, moderate or budget?

That must have been SO SCARY! The bus was stuck on the tracks? Did they try to get off of the bus?

Deluxe, moderate or budget?

That must have been SO SCARY! The bus was stuck on the tracks? Did they try to get off of the bus?

Yep...low clearance crossing and the bus was stuck. It was national news for days; 5 deaths. Yes, they were exiting the bus but Janice and Gene were in seats 24 & 25 and just not enough time to get everyone off. When the train was about 10 feet away Janice saw they wouldn't make it so she got down on the floor and covered her head; the seats were pushed into her and she was trapped for 2 hours. She and the lady in seat 23 were the last 2 off the bus...she said they tried EVERYTHING including the JAWS of life but the rescue personnel couldn't get the seats untangled. They finally cut a hole in the bottom of the bus toward the back and went from that direction to remove debris. She had to be lifted out through the windows on a tarp, onto the top of a car to get out. :scared:

This is from a deluxe. :tink:

Yep...low clearance crossing and the bus was stuck. It was national news for days; 5 deaths. Yes, they were exiting the bus but Janice and Gene were in seats 24 & 25 and just not enough time to get everyone off. When the train was about 10 feet away Janice saw they wouldn't make it so she got down on the floor and covered her head; the seats were pushed into her and she was trapped for 2 hours. She and the lady in seat 23 were the last 2 off the bus...she said they tried EVERYTHING including the JAWS of life but the rescue personnel couldn't get the seats untangled. They finally cut a hole in the bottom of the bus toward the back and went from that direction to remove debris. She had to be lifted out through the windows on a tarp, onto the top of a car to get out. :scared:

Wow, what a story. So glad they made it out and are recovering.

Wilderness Lodge?

A monorail resort? The Poly?

That is so horrible about the accident. They are lucky to be alive. I can't imagine the agony of being suck in there, hurt, waiting for the jaws of life. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter