• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

What a LONG day :faint:; dancing, a little shopping, dancing, food, DANCING :goodvibes, MORE FOOD ... but got to spend the day with BFF :yay: (her granddaughter and the Princess did a duet this year...BEAUTIFUL!). Competition was good; trophy's awarded for each dance so we'd have to call it successful :goodvibes but DD is SO ready to come home. :rotfl: One more performance tomorrow for them...

b221eca8-a7c0-4792-b5cf-ae06ea6d61ab_zpsdbfwuvf6.jpg

This should be familiar to most of you; it's from a park. :tink:

MK or Epcot?

What a LONG day :faint:; dancing, a little shopping, dancing, food, DANCING :goodvibes, MORE FOOD ... but got to spend the day with BFF :yay: (her granddaughter and the Princess did a duet this year...BEAUTIFUL!). Competition was good; trophy's awarded for each dance so we'd have to call it successful :goodvibes but DD is SO ready to come home. :rotfl: One more performance tomorrow for them...

b221eca8-a7c0-4792-b5cf-ae06ea6d61ab_zpsdbfwuvf6.jpg

This should be familiar to most of you; it's from a park. :tink:

Shop, attraction or food service?

Congrats Karolyn!!!!

THANKS! Awesome game and I actually got some decent pictures! :yay: 314 of them! :yay: Soccer is MUCH easier to photograph than volleyball! They only had ONE regular defensive player able to start and DGD was worried. A couple managed to come in and play parts of the game but the regular starters had to do double duty. That picture of her leaving the field tells it all! :faint: She probably ran the equivalent of a half marathon! :rotfl2: At least one of the major players should be back from injury for next weeks game and she'll help a lot. It's the playoffs and games aren't getting any easier but DGD is having the time of her life. :goodvibes She LOVES :lovestruc soccer and her smiles show it! :lovestruc :tink:

:P:P It's been snowing and freezing here. :cold::cold:

WOW...sure hope April is kinder to you than the last few months! DGD needs to get out on that softball field! :rotfl: Our soccer season is coming to an end...IF :rolleyes: we'd make it to State, the tournament is the week before Easter...and that's a big IF looking at the teams still left in the playoffs! I need SPORTS in my life! :woohoo: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter