Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

The girls looked absolutely beautiful tonight at the Brahmadora Banquet! :goodvibes The theme was "Masquerade" ...

P1090468-S.jpg
P1090524-S.jpg
P1090453-S.jpg
P1090458-S.jpg
P1090464-S.jpg
P1090583-S.jpg
P1090444-M.jpg
P1090446-S.jpg
:tink:

What no blue dress😂. I love the red it’s beautiful.

I'm trying to remember what color the prom dress is! I actually think it's emerald green so you're right...NO blue dress this year! :faint: The red is STUNNING! I just loved it and the girls even told her she looked amazing! :rolleyes:And, one of her Dora friends did her hair!

P1090585-M.jpg

Last edited:

BUSY, eventful Monday! Pretty awesome solar eclipse! 😲 David, Sara and the girls traveled north/west to get in a total area; I stayed home where we were SUPPOSE to have 80% coverage...don't know what that looked like 'cause I was in the middle of a downpour complete with thunder and lightening! :headache: Despite the rain, it was pretty awesome; street lights came on, sidewalk lights came on, total silence, CRAZY dog :rotfl:! My phone picture shows our back yard in total darkness ...couldn't even see the storage shed in the back; camera pictures added a little more light but this was at 1:30 PM...

P2030946-S.jpg
P2030947-S.jpg
P2030951-S.jpg
P2030952-S.jpg

David had off/on cloud cover but got some pretty cool pictures...

P2030966-S.jpg
P2030967-S.jpg
P2030971-S.jpg

...BUT...the coolest thing that happened the minute we went to total darkness I get a "tornado watch" notification on my phone :rolleyes: AND a text from ED! :eek: He's alive and well :rotfl2: and celebrated his 65th birthday back in February! Still hasn't retired though! :faint: :tink:

Sara said this was one of the coolest things...the birds were looking to the sky :goodvibes during totality! Love the smiles on their faces!

1712618729799.png1712618810503.png1712618862468.png:tink:

New one for the week:

i-5DK9C8f-Th.jpg

Park resort or other

Traffic was crazy yesterday and this morning heading north. The northern part of the state was in the total eclipse area. We were at 96 percent. Not sure I would travel hours just to see the total eclipse. School had early release and they let staff go early too and gave out the special glasses. That stinks you had rain

Park resort or other

Traffic was crazy yesterday and this morning heading north. The northern part of the state was in the total eclipse area. We were at 96 percent. Not sure I would travel hours just to see the total eclipse. School had early release and they let staff go early too and gave out the special glasses. That stinks you had rain

Bellville was only in 80% so you should have had an even better view! They were afraid they'd have to deal with a lot of traffic too this morning on the way to Temple but David said it wasn't to bad. Most of the "visitors" to Texas left yesterday when the predicted cloud cover started rolling in. They were going northwest regardless since, close to Brownwood, it was suppose to be clear (it WAS!). Temple was in the "total area" so they stopped there and ended up having to deal with the clouds. Had they followed the original plan they'd have had much better viewing. I couldn't decide if I wanted to go! It was such a great opportunity and Allie was "in awe"! Our schools had "viewing parties" but the rain put a damper on that! It DID get really dark and that was pretty eerie with the thunder & lightening and the students enjoyed that! Glad you got a few hours off work!

i-5DK9C8f-Th.jpg

This is in a park. :tink:

Bellville was only in 80% so you should have had an even better view! They were afraid they'd have to deal with a lot of traffic too this morning on the way to Temple but David said it wasn't to bad. Most of the "visitors" to Texas left yesterday when the predicted cloud cover started rolling in. They were going northwest regardless since, close to Brownwood, it was suppose to be clear (it WAS!). Temple was in the "total area" so they stopped there and ended up having to deal with the clouds. Had they followed the original plan they'd have had much better viewing. I couldn't decide if I wanted to go! It was such a great opportunity and Allie was "in awe"! Our schools had "viewing parties" but the rain put a damper on that! It DID get really dark and that was pretty eerie with the thunder & lightening and the students enjoyed that! Glad you got a few hours off work!

i-5DK9C8f-Th.jpg

This is in a park. :tink:

Attraction shop or food service?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter