Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

What a heartbreaking beginning to the Thanksgiving break for our kids! Volleyball team lost last night in Match 5 by 2 points and football team followed tonight in a stunning loss. They've scored 480 points this season and only managed a field goal tonight. The cold/rain of last Friday's game has taken it's toll. Half the team is suffering from upper respiratory infections and they didn't have the energy to fight their way out of a paper bag 😢 ...and 50 degrees and RAIN again tonight! :umbrella: So sad to see the promising season end for those boys but at least I don't have to worry about watching a football game on my phone while I'm shopping in Disney Springs next Friday night! I loved how Katie "got into the game" at the end when Bellville was driving for what would have been a game winning TD :rotfl: and BONUS...3 of my favorite SOCCER players in one place again! First time that's happened in 2 years!

P1920152-S.jpg
P1270556-S.jpg
P1270542-S.jpg
P1270578-S.jpg
P1270588-S.jpg
P1270618-S.jpg
P1270641-S.jpg
P1270670-S.jpg
P1270680-S.jpg
P1270634-M.jpg
:tink:

Busy, busy few days ahead; next week on Friday we arrive at DW for our "relaxing" vacation. :rotfl: We actually start that "vacation" Wednesday in Houston with the Brahmadoras performing in Thursday's Thanksgiving Day Parade...IF the rain lets up enough for them to actually hold the parade this year. It was canceled 30 minutes before start time last year with lightening/thunderstorm in the area. We'll have about 2 hours at home before we load our luggage; go to dinner at my sisters and then on to the Austin Airport Hilton for the night before our early morning Friday night. PLUS...playoff football game tonight and desperately trying to finish our outdoor decorations before we leave. :faint: Tomorrow will be a total "washout" with an all day rain and temperatures in the 50's. I sure hope we're not to TIRED to make rope drops and enjoy the parks! But...for now...another crop:

i-RBB3sWT-S.jpg
:tink:

Park resort or other?

What resort are you staying at?

Park resort or other?

What resort are you staying at?

We'll be at the POP; was just talking to Allie about staying there...excited to have the Skyliner as available transportation! We should only have to use the bus 3 times since we're only doing the MK, AK and DS 1 day each. We have breakfast reservations at Kona on the morning of the Christmas party but we'll use Uber for that and then we're touring resorts until party time. We're all 3 ready for a break! Poor Amanda has been working a lot of overtime getting doggies groomed for Thanksgiving and David and I have been on the go for 3 weeks straight! Three more full days before we head for Houston on Wednesday with the Brahmadoras; Christmas decorations outside ALMOST done! Rained all day today so hopefully tomorrow we can get them finished; Monday at the latest. Wanted Allie to decorate one of the trees tonight but we went to church and had dinner and just sat and visited. Got all the details on Liverpool AND her "Christmas Wish List" plus caught up on school activities. Really nice visit with her this evening.

i-RBB3sWT-S.jpg

This is from a resort. :tink:

We'll be at the POP; was just talking to Allie about staying there...excited to have the Skyliner as available transportation! We should only have to use the bus 3 times since we're only doing the MK, AK and DS 1 day each. We have breakfast reservations at Kona on the morning of the Christmas party but we'll use Uber for that and then we're touring resorts until party time. We're all 3 ready for a break! Poor Amanda has been working a lot of overtime getting doggies groomed for Thanksgiving and David and I have been on the go for 3 weeks straight! Three more full days before we head for Houston on Wednesday with the Brahmadoras; Christmas decorations outside ALMOST done! Rained all day today so hopefully tomorrow we can get them finished; Monday at the latest. Wanted Allie to decorate one of the trees tonight but we went to church and had dinner and just sat and visited. Got all the details on Liverpool AND her "Christmas Wish List" plus caught up on school activities. Really nice visit with her this evening.

i-RBB3sWT-S.jpg

This is from a resort. :tink:

Is it part of the display at YC or BC? Whichever one has the train village display.

I have Wednesday, Thursday and Friday off.

I’ll start with Epcot?

That'll work....at least you have 1 day to prepare for Thanksgiving! Houston is suppose to have 100% chance of rain on Thursday :headache:! Hoping it's light rain so they can at least HAVE the parade! Katie is already a JUNIOR and hasn't had the chance to march yet! :headache: Hoping things change by then!

i-KSwZD99-Th.jpg

Good start....this is from Epcot. :tink:

That'll work....at least you have 1 day to prepare for Thanksgiving! Houston is suppose to have 100% chance of rain on Thursday :headache:! Hoping it's light rain so they can at least HAVE the parade! Katie is already a JUNIOR and hasn't had the chance to march yet! :headache: Hoping things change by then!

i-KSwZD99-Th.jpg

Good start....this is from Epcot. :tink:
Christmas tree in a World Showcase?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter