Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-J6fwGv4-S.jpg

This is associated with a shop. :tink:

MK or AK?

:flower1::dance3::flower1: She's struggled with her solo this year...it's been good and she's placed high but just wasn't happy with results. They "tweaked" it a little for National's and it's FINALLY THERE! 1st place in her sub-group and 8th out of the entire group of 26 dancers, ages 15-19! SO proud of her for hanging in there! :lovestruc

1656273995475.png1656274024163.png:tink:

:flower1::dance3::flower1: She's struggled with her solo this year...it's been good and she's placed high but just wasn't happy with results. They "tweaked" it a little for National's and it's FINALLY THERE! 1st place in her sub-group and 8th out of the entire group of 26 dancers, ages 15-19! SO proud of her for hanging in there! :lovestruc

View attachment 679457View attachment 679458:tink:

Congratulations :cheer2:

Congratulations :cheer2:

Was SO hoping she'd make it to the top with this solo this year and being at NATIONAL'S made it even sweeter for her! Started the year with costume issues (remember that AWFUL "first try on" picture I sent you a few months ago:eek:) and then the judges had a FIT in the part of the solo when she jumped up and came down on her knees....the move was beautiful but they were freaking out with her "flirting with a major injury"! They changed that part and then that section didn't have the impact they wanted....and on and on. They've been working the last 5 weeks on it and finally found the sweet spot. She was super surprised since there were a couple in her sub-group that she thought were really, really good but content wasn't as high as Katie's. The bad part....now she goes before the Judge's at the 2nd National's they're participating in beginning July 5th. Any score lower will be a huge disappointment! 🤣

P1880395-M.jpg

This was 6:30 this afternoon; heat index was 106; 2 hours later it's still 97 with heat index of 103. :faint: It's been a miserable day here! Praying the predicted weather pattern change happens tomorrow like it's predicted and we finally get the promised rain and "low 90's" temperatures! Won't even mind driving the 2 hours to watch tomorrows dancing if it's raining! 😁:tink:

Was SO hoping she'd make it to the top with this solo this year and being at NATIONAL'S made it even sweeter for her! Started the year with costume issues (remember that AWFUL "first try on" picture I sent you a few months ago:eek:) and then the judges had a FIT in the part of the solo when she jumped up and came down on her knees....the move was beautiful but they were freaking out with her "flirting with a major injury"! They changed that part and then that section didn't have the impact they wanted....and on and on. They've been working the last 5 weeks on it and finally found the sweet spot. She was super surprised since there were a couple in her sub-group that she thought were really, really good but content wasn't as high as Katie's. The bad part....now she goes before the Judge's at the 2nd National's they're participating in beginning July 5th. Any score lower will be a huge disappointment! 🤣

P1880395-M.jpg

This was 6:30 this afternoon; heat index was 106; 2 hours later it's still 97 with heat index of 103. :faint: It's been a miserable day here! Praying the predicted weather pattern change happens tomorrow like it's predicted and we finally get the promised rain and "low 90's" temperatures! Won't even mind driving the 2 hours to watch tomorrows dancing if it's raining! 😁:tink:

I remember the costume :scared::rotfl:

Yikes that’s hot 🥵. I hope you get some relief soon. We had summer temps yesterday and today I really miss my pool 😡

I remember the costume :scared::rotfl:

Yikes that’s hot 🥵. I hope you get some relief soon. We had summer temps yesterday and today I really miss my pool 😡

It's been rough! Allie is teaching private soccer lessons in the evenings and she really has to watch the girls! Then she and Treavor hold a soccer clinic a couple times a week and that's REALLY hard making sure all those kids stay hydrated! It's "summer in Texas" so it's always hot but this has gone on for an entire month already! We need some of those famous "Florida afternoon thunderstorms" to get a little relief! 😁 It's still 84 as I get ready for bed! :faint: At least you're FINALLY getting summer temperatures but I know how much you miss your pool! We're having filter issues...new part is due Wednesday but we're out of shock and I'm so afraid the algae is going to start growing! David managed to get it running (with leaks) so we can filter the water and we do have tablets but sure will be glad when it gets fixed!

And yes...that costume was :scared::scared::scared:! I still think it needs a skirt :rotfl2: but much improved from the first time she put it on! At least she doesn't look like a strip tease dancer now! 🤣:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter