• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Quick service or sit down? Prime Time?

i-wVpdWGx-Th.jpg

This is a sit down but not Prime Time.

Last edited:

Competition ended on a "high"! Elite Contemporary received a Platinum Award and was 4th Overall in today's group. Scores were averaged for the competition and this dance ended up 3rd Overall in all Contemporary dances and invited to the Grand Showcase Finale tomorrow afternoon AND an invitation to a Dance Intensive Workshop in January. Their Elite Lyrical placed 3rd Overall for the competition AND Ms. Amber received a Choreography Award! :dogdance: Then fun group photos...

1656467509317.png1656467534961.png1656467559605.png1656467663784.png1656467692392.png1656467745499.png1656467714875.png 1656468108304.png:tink:

Last edited:
Competition ended on a "high"! Elite Contemporary received a Platinum Award and was 4th Overall in today's group. Scores were averaged for the competition and this dance ended up 3rd Overall in all Contemporary dances and invited to the Grand Showcase Finale tomorrow afternoon AND an invitation to a Dance Intensive Workshop in January. Their Elite Lyrical placed 3rd Overall for the competition AND Ms. Amber received a Choreography Award! :dogdance: Then fun group photos...

View attachment 680116View attachment 680117View attachment 680118View attachment 680119View attachment 680120View attachment 680122View attachment 680121 View attachment 680124:tink:

Great job:cheer2:

The resorts and elephants remind me of Disney. Over sized icons.

Great job:cheer2:

The resorts and elephants remind me of Disney. Over sized icons.

Yes...it's a like the AKL but much lighter inside. Lots of windows and lighter carpet. We only walked through part of it; really wanted to explore it all but David was ready to leave. :rolleyes: The pictures posted by the Director and other dance families are really cute. I finally found pictures of the "best costume" :rolleyes:...sent them to you.:tink:

Hollywood and Vine?

It's amazing how a few degrees in temperature makes such a difference...and even the little bit of rain! Only upper 90's the past couple of days and cooler at nights...pool water temperature dropped to 88! 😁 But feels SO much better!

i-wVpdWGx-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Hollywood and Vine. :tink:

It's amazing how a few degrees in temperature makes such a difference...and even the little bit of rain! Only upper 90's the past couple of days and cooler at nights...pool water temperature dropped to 88! 😁 But feels SO much better!

i-wVpdWGx-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Hollywood and Vine. :tink:

Sci Fi? Mama Melrose?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter