Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Sad news in our community this week. This little girl was at a local camp and became ill. Her Dad was called and he took her to the local ER. They immediately sent her to Texas Children's Hospital with swelling of the brain where she passed away 2 days later. She never came out of the coma she went in shortly after she arrived at the ER. They have absolutely no idea why....

The family of one of our local Bellville gems, Farm to Market Produce Company, suffered the devastating loss of their young daughter, Belen, earlier this week.
Our hearts are breaking for this family. We hurt for them and have been lifting them up in prayer. Many have wished there was more we could do to show our love and support.
The Bellville Chamber of Commerce
has created a way for our community to surround this beautiful family with our support and love during this painful time. A community donation fund has been started at Austin County State Bank (both Bellville and Sealy locations).
If you feel so called, please consider a donation of any size. This will allow the family to make up for the loss of sales as the business has understandably been closed. This will allow them time to focus on their grief and family without the worry of loss of income.
I can’t imagine the loss of one of my children and I have cried for this momma since hearing the news. I know times are hard right now, but this community is strong and faithful. I know we can lift this family up with our support.
May be an image of outdoors and text that says 'Farm to Market Produce Company''Farm to Market Produce Company':tink:

Bellville Chamber of Commerce

So sad especially not having any answers as to why.:(

New one to work on:

i-tF5V447-S.jpg
:tink:

Park, resort or other?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter