Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Park, resort or other?

Amanda's Dad tested negative so no clue where Grandma got it from! :confused3

i-4hnQcRg-S.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

Did you see that big ugly fence they put up for the NBA players? 😵

Is it inside or outside? :tink:
Shop, attraction or food service?

748c by Diane Berube, on Flickr

This is inside. Not part of an attraction, shop or food service.

I saw the fence. :sad2: They should've just put all of them at one resort with no other guests. That way they wouldn't have to build a stupid fence.

748c by Diane Berube, on Flickr

This is inside. Not part of an attraction, shop or food service.

I saw the fence. :sad2: They should've just put all of them at one resort with no other guests. That way they wouldn't have to build a stupid fence.

That's what I thought too; why spread them out and then have to split the resorts. That chain link fence doesn't "fit" at the GF.! 😵

Is this the "bird cage" looking thing in the lobby? :tink:

Shop, attraction or food service?
AK or HS?

That's really strange. Has she had contact with anyone else?

Maybe the Pastor? :confused3 Very strange but at least Amanda and immediate family are clear! She was here this afternoon swimming with Allie; it's been almost a week since they've spent time together so they had a lot to "talk about". :goodvibes

i-4hnQcRg-S.jpg

This is from HS; it's not associated with an attraction, shop or food service? :tink:

Maybe the Pastor? :confused3 Very strange but at least Amanda and immediate family are clear! She was here this afternoon swimming with Allie; it's been almost a week since they've spent time together so they had a lot to "talk about". :goodvibes

i-4hnQcRg-S.jpg

This is from HS; it's not associated with an attraction, shop or food service? :tink:

Is it from Toy Story Land?

i-4hnQcRg-S.jpg

Is it a billboard?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter