Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-pzvdk9k-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from the Planet Hollywood shop; now tell me what it is. :goodvibes :tink:

Poster?

Another quick one before we take off for Dance Nationals in Galveston....

i-PKpZtn7-Ti.jpg
:tink:
Good morning everyone! Getting ready to take DD to camp, thought we’d take a shot... Doesn’t quite look like Gonzo’s chickens in DHS... so I’m going to go another route... Epcot?
Safe travels to Galveston, Goopy & to the team, Best of Luck at Nationals!

There is an Olympic distance triathlon in Lake Loiusa State Park on August 25 I am thinking about doing. This state park is south of Clermont FL. About a dozen miles northwest of Disney as the bird flies. After that event is finished it would be straight to the parks.

We have camped at Lake Louise and it is a nice park....but to visit in August :sunny:and add running to boot, are you trying to die of heat stroke:scared:, lol. And yes, it is not far from WDW and it has a little of Mickey really close.
lk louisa.png

We have camped at Lake Louise and it is a nice park....but to visit in August :sunny:and add running to boot, are you trying to die of heat stroke:scared:, lol. And yes, it is not far from WDW and it has a little of Mickey really close.
View attachment 336449

Add swimming and cycling to that. The event is .93 of a mile swim, followed by a 25 mile bike and the 6 mile run. It starts about 7:30am so I would be finished by 10:30 to 11. I also have a good nutrition and hydration plan in place for these events.

My plans are to be in your area sometime early 2019 for the Florida Ironman 70.3 event. 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike and 13.1 mile run. The date for this event has yet to be determined.

How is the terrain up there? Is it fairly flat, gentle hills, or what the heck was i thinking hills? I stopped in Clermont to see some of their Great Floridian Triathlon course and some of what i saw fell into the WTH was i thinking category. Hard part down here is the only hills are the highway and intracoastal bridges. :lmao:

Add swimming and cycling to that. The event is .93 of a mile swim, followed by a 25 mile bike and the 6 mile run. It starts about 7:30am so I would be finished by 10:30 to 11. I also have a good nutrition and hydration plan in place for these events.

My plans are to be in your area sometime early 2019 for the Florida Ironman 70.3 event. 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike and 13.1 mile run. The date for this event has yet to be determined.

How is the terrain up there? Is it fairly flat, gentle hills, or what the heck was i thinking hills? I stopped in Clermont to see some of their Great Floridian Triathlon course and some of what i saw fell into the WTH was i thinking category. Hard part down here is the only hills are the highway and intracoastal bridges. :lmao:

Lake Louisa State Park was pretty flat, but I know Clermont has it fair share of hills. As long as you are prepared for the heat I am sure you will be fine, at least you get to swim to cool off.....just watch out for the gators :eek:.

Good morning everyone! Getting ready to take DD to camp, thought we’d take a shot...
Safe travels to Galveston, Goopy & to the team, Best of Luck at Nationals!

Thanks! Biggest hurdle will be getting through downtown Houston during rush hour this afternoon :scared: before that straight shot on I-45 to the beach!:beach: Solos and duets have gone well so far with two "outstanding in class" trophy's awarded the first day:dance3:. Taking our Princess with us while DD takes Redstorm to the last summer volleyball match before getting her to another coastal town for tarpon fishing tournament with her Dad....and then HER trip up the coast for Galveston! :faint: Port Aransas is still recovering from Hurricane Harvey but fishermen flocking to the fishing tournament. She's almost as excited about the deep sea fishing as she is to leave for DW Tuesday!:yay: Remember those days of loading the girls in the car and tagging along with DD as she delivered them to various camps. Fun times ahead for your DD...and a "mini-vacation" for you! :goodvibes :tink:

WTH is correct??? It's July/August in Florida :sunny::sunny::sunny: At least the morning hours are a tiny bit cooler!:oops: Stay safe and good luck! :thumbsup2 :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter