Where (in the US) would you like to live

Boston. However, I already live in a snowy state, but Boston is just so interesting to me. Tons of history.

I've never been, but I was exploring Boulder and Denver CO on Google Maps and it's so beautiful! I think I'd like it there.

If money wasn't an issue, I'd move back to NYC, and I'd probably want to live in the West Village.

I would love to live in NYC for 6 months to a year. Just a one time thing.
Besides that I have no desire to live in the USA besides as a snowbird when I retire.

I just came back to the west coast after spending 6 months on the east---most of them in Manhattan. I've been home less than a month, and I have to admit, I kind of want to go back. I've lived -everywhere- (Boston, SF, Monterey, Alaska, Hawaii, southern CA, tons other states ). . . and for me, living in Manhattan was almost perfect.

I'm happy in California but I'd love to live in a different area. I don't like the crowds of LA or San Francisco but I love the coast. Maybe the central coast would be nice.

I can't see us moving anywhere else permanently, as I wouldn't like being far away from family. Tennessee would be nice, near the Smoky Mountains. We've rented cabins there and love the area.

What I do see happening is in the next few years we would spent winters/early spring in a condo in Florida, and back to our home in Michigan for the summer/fall.

wherever is basically the same as massachusetts just with milder winters. i love having four seasons (especially fall). i also love the history of the area.

If I didn't have to worry about money, a job, or other responsibilities I would love to live on Hilton Head Island, SC or around Charleston.

I like where I live now. 4 seasons, and winters are typically mild. I wish I lived closer than a 10 -12 hour drive to the beach, though.

I really like the climate of So. Cal, but it's just too crowded for us.
I loved being in Tahoe in the summer, but the winter would be too cold.
So. Florida was too humid, and crowded.
I love Wisconsin and Minnesota, except for the winters.
I just don't know if there is a perfect place for me.

I would like to go back to Philadelphia and just live in a nice rowhouse neighborhood again like I did growing up. If money wasn't a concern I would buy my grandparents' old house down the shore and live there in the summer. I guess most of this is nostalgia, but I really *would* move back to the city.

Somewhere close to the ocean. I'm currently about 30 minutes away from the Atlantic Ocean and can't picture myself being away from it. It is so peaceful to be able to sit and watch the water. I live in Maine and even though I complain about the cold and snow, I'll take it over major hurricanes, tornados, earthquakes.

I would love to live in Vermont. :) I have been there once when I was in college and the landscape over there is just beautiful. I want to live there once I get retired.

If I had the affordability or donate-ability to move my stuff every 2 years, I would seriously attempt to hit multiple states until I just didn't like moving anymore. Big key is being able bodied and I am almost 55 so I am feeling some pressure. I would start with FL for 2 years, CO for 2, then AZ for 2, then HI for 2 and possibly TX. I would do as much road /off road travel as possible while in CO/AZ ~and then relax from all of that in HI lol. I would have to get used to a different doctor/DDS etc. every 2 years but worth it. I like to think of it sort of like musical chairs, not really sure where I'd be when the music ends for me~I just really , REALLY hope it isn't Illinois.

I just came back to the west coast after spending 6 months on the east---most of them in Manhattan. I've been home less than a month, and I have to admit, I kind of want to go back. I've lived -everywhere- (Boston, SF, Monterey, Alaska, Hawaii, southern CA, tons other states ). . . and for me, living in Manhattan was almost perfect.

Are you single? I could see living there and really loving it as a single, or even as a couple, but with a family, I just don't see it working financially for most people.

Unlike the poster in a recent thread, my husband and I would love to move to TEXAS. We currently live in Wisconsin. Being close to family is most important to us, so here we are. But if that were not a factor, we'd be in Texas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter