Where in Disney's World June 2023 Exercise Challenge

I am trying to ease back into going to the gym so yesterday was walking and stretching so adding 55 mins. 190/1000.

I want to go back to the gym today but right now I'm living that second day soreness lol so hoping it relaxes some before this afternoon. :) Hoping to get 3 gym days in this week.

Catching up... how is the first week of June gone already?

There is something about this scene in Living With the Land... the sound of that dog barking tugs at my heart every time. There's a dog in my neighborhood who has a very similar bark and hearing it makes me both happy and sad... sad that I'm not at EPCOT.

1686148843279.png

I'm in for 1350.

345/1350... 26%

With the air quality warnings for smoke from Canada, I'm wishing I was on Pirate's of the Caribbean where the air always smells... clean? salty? What the heck is that smell?
Pirates-Of-The-Caribbean-Facts-Historical-Details-Barbossa-Assault-Helms.jpg

Any way, 32 treadmill minutes.
83/600

With the air quality warnings for smoke from Canada, I'm wishing I was on Pirate's of the Caribbean where the air always smells... clean? salty? What the heck is that smell?
Pirates-Of-The-Caribbean-Facts-Historical-Details-Barbossa-Assault-Helms.jpg

Any way, 32 treadmill minutes.
83/600
I once had a rather lengthy conversation with Tinkerbell about how stinky Pirates are... but that we like them anyway.

Congrats to Raya and Bethislucy for reaching Beach Blue and to Oneanne for jumping straight to O'ahu Orange!!!

:beach: 🏝️:beach:🏝️:beach:🏝️

I'm loving the posts about where you'd like to be!!!! Keep them coming! Raya, the heart I gave your post was definitely for the ride and not the air quality issues. Really feeling for those affected. It looks awful.

I'm feeling kind of snack-ish right now, so I'd rather be at Kringla Bakeri og Kafe

images

sharing school bread and rice cream with my daughter

images

:-).

+25 minutes for today. Exercise bike and Growwithjo again.
45/400

Now that it's rollercoaster season again AND I'm not pregnant anymore... Today I think I'd like to be on Expedition Everest!
1686175763062.png
In my opinion, the best coaster at WDW (though I haven't ridden Guardians or Tron yet).

I've really been off program the past two days, body needed a break but now it's saying to get going again.

+60
405/1350...30%

I got lucky and caught the dolphin training session at The Seas pavilion one trip, and these guys were having a great old time... wish I was there with them this morning.

1686322044712.png

20 minutes for Friday.
65/400

As I type this, I'm up early to feed the baby, so I can see myself really wanting a nap later today. I always fell asleep in Impressions de France at Epcot. That seems like a nice place to be today, though the afternoons showings at that theater are now a Beauty and the Beast singalong, right?

how is the first week of June gone already?
I'm with you - I can't believe how fast this week went!

Minutes I managed to walk on the treadmill:
Tue-6/6 - 10
Wed-6/7 - 20
Thu-6/8 - 20
Fri-6/9 - 25

(total new minutes = 75, new cumulative total = 185/600)

Today, I think I'd like to be in MK, walking down Main Street, eating a Mickey bar, searching for that perfect castle picture.

1686417878776.jpeg (not my photo, just an internet image)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter