Where have you been stuck?

I've been evacuated off Peoplemover (right before Space Mountain) and Under the Sea (in the Under the Sea room). Nothing exciting. :(

Several years ago on Splash Mountain, we were stuck on the outside, near the bird houses, there was some sort of small water jet, like a small squirt gun that shot small spurts of water, that hit my wife in the face about every 15 seconds. We were stuck for about 3 minutes. We, I mean I still laugh about it to this day.

Years ago my family and I got 'stuck' on the original test track in the cold chamber for 20 mins, eventually had to walk out. Needless to say we were frozen! :-(

My oldest son might have posted this already but here goes. At the Halloween party, it was near closing, and I said lets quick get on POC because there was no line. So we get to the boarding area and they stop loading, after a couple of minutes they put us in a boat. So we get to the part where the Johnny Depp is in the barrel and we stop, after about 15 minutes of hearing the same spiel, they finally turn on the lights and turn off the sound. After about another 15 minutes they tell us we have to be evacuated, so a couple of cast members jump in and start pushing the boats backwards until we reached a spot to be evacuated. We go out this door which led to the back lot. Of course it was dark and couldn't see anything, the cast members were pushing us to walk fast. And we end up right near the entrance of POC. Well that was the highlight of my youngest son trip. He thought the castmembers had the coolest job, being able to jump in the water and push the boats.
I don't think we got back to our room close to 1-1:30 that night, plus we didn't even get a free fastpass or anything :(

Also my son and husband were stuck on the harry Potter ride in Universal. I was never on it, but I think he said it was a giant spider, right near the end?

Last edited:
Splash Mountain for about 30, Figment for about 20 (and it was in the smell room, no less), and a few others for mobility stops that took longer than normal.

I got stuck on IASW the very first time I rode it. It was horrible and did not ride it again for a few years.
I had to ride it again with my kids. Now it is a family favorite.
Getting stuck lists also includes PP, POTC, HM,Buzz, Winnie the Pooh

I get stuck on Spaceship Earth every. time. I ride. My 4-year-old and I got stuck on Splash Mountain right before the ascent to the big drop. My son is still terrified of vultures nearly 2 years later. LOL

One time we had to be evacuated off Space Mountain. Ride was going fine, then our car seems to get a little air going over a crest, then a lot of loud clicking while our car (and all the others) come to a stop. We are in the dark for a few minutes, then they turn the lights on - very cool. A CM then comes and helps us out and we then walk out. Oh, and right after we got out, I see the CM push down on the right front corner of our car and hear it thunk back onto the track. Yeah, we rode it again later that day.

I've been stuck on Pirates at the end for 10 minutes (was fine until claustrophobia kicked in) and Small World in the middle (9th circle of hell).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter