Where has Charles been ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Well I have no interest in defending or arguing every single aspect of my comment so agree to disagree I guess...

Wow. Well I have no interest in defending or arguing every single aspect of my comment so agree to disagree I guess...

I don’t think you need to. I simply stated my points of disagreement. No need in you restating your views.

Everyone loves Charles but he had a ROUGH learning curve he seemed to robotic, unhappy, and stoic. However, he became charming, thoughtful, and eloquent.

Pete clearly sees talent in those who have it that’s why I’m gonna give Corey Fiasco more time, he’s so boring, but he served our country so I love him.
I completely agree. I'm hoping Corey Fiasco grows on me

Gotta say I’ve scrolled past more than one Dining Show video without watching since Charles left. Feels very dumbed down now, with Fiasco and Steve together. However, that’s just my opinion. I’ll still watch a Craig/Ryno vid though for comedic value.

Thankfully there are other dining show channels around to fill the gap.

Well, I'm still holding out hope that a Kevin and John dining review at a WDW restaurant is forthcoming. Then I'll forget about everyone else. :)
I do miss them being the ones doing the dining reviews. To me, for a dining review to be of value, the reviewers need to be people I relate to, people who at least generally share my tastes, interests, and budget. I totally get that Steve has simple tastes and I think that's a good voice to have represented. It just doesn't speak to me personally.

We really enjoyed Charles insight into things.
His reporting on items was first class.
When I read his heartfelt report on Stan Lee & how Stan & comics had an affect on his life, brought a genuine lump to throat & tear in eye.
Going to miss his way of reporting.
But we still love the other contributers.

Good luck Charles in your future.

I’m looking elsewhere for my dining reviews these days too. I’ll always tune into the hotel reviews and anything Craig and Ryno do. But yeah, I’m not feeling the dining show love and it’s got NOTHING to do with new Corey. It’s not what they added, it’s what they told out of the show that’s causing it to stumble IMO.

Word on the streets is Charles moved to California for some writing gig. At least, thats according to a comment on a recent Dis youtube vid.

While I am all for missing Charles, I do not echo the dislike for Fiasco. He may not be an A+ foodie, but he has jumped right in (w/o the ramping up issues Charles had), is upbeat, knowledgable - and has a perspective all is own. Check out his top 5 rides posted today which offer some unexpected and honest takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!