Where do I go to get AAA-discounted tickets when my AAA office doesn't carry them?

Rajah

DIS Veteran
Do I have to go to the ticket counters at the gate to get the discount, or can I purchase them somewhere online? Also, if I purchase tickets online, how long will it take for them to get to me? I leave Feb 28th.

Thanks!

-Rajah
tigerbow.gif

mickeymoonsm.jpg

cdrtrisal@aol.com

(Links will return when I find a new place to host the sites)

Hi Rajah,

Go to www.aaa.com
type in your zip code and go to theme park tickets. I know I am able to order them online from here (ny). Good Luck :)

jessica5.gif

You can show your AAA card at the window to purchase your tickets. But I believe it is cheaper to pre-purchase them at the offie. There is a AAA office in Orlando too.

nurse.gif
<font color=#FF0066 size=4 face="Comic Sans MS">Kim</font>
kiss.gif

Visit my Webpage!
<font color=#FF0066> <font size=4> <font face=comic sans ms> <marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate">292 days until the Convention!</marquee></font></font></font>

Remember to show your AAA card at Universal/IOA restaurants and stores for a 10% discount. Your AAA card will also save you 10% at the Hard Rock Cafe.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest