Where do cruise ships dock during the hiatus?

Lots of YubeTube videos from Crew members. They still are working but get to use guest areas and sleep in guest cabins. Many ships are anchored in the Bahamas and will move periodically due to needing the engines to run for certain aspects of the ship to work.

This makes sense. It also spreads them out. I know, because I can see them out of my window at work, that the Carnival Paradise and Legend are spending a lot of time here in port, which surprised me as they would be paying all of those port fees. Cheaper to have the vessel sit out at anchor.

This makes sense. It also spreads them out. I know, because I can see them out of my window at work, that the Carnival Paradise and Legend are spending a lot of time here in port, which surprised me as they would be paying all of those port fees. Cheaper to have the vessel sit out at anchor.

A lot of ports have waived their fees for now, but they still need to move around so others can dock for supplies and to keep things on the ship moving. Crew cant get off either.

Lots of YubeTube videos from Crew members. They still are working but get to use guest areas and sleep in guest cabins. Many ships are anchored in the Bahamas and will move periodically due to needing the engines to run for certain aspects of the ship to work.

Where are these videos? Do you have a link? I'd like to watch some since I'm at home. Thanks!

The only one I've found is Chris Wong posting from RCL. He wasn't specific but it sounds like RCL is sending most of their crew home. Anyone posting from a DCL ship?

I have heard of one DCL crew member who was supposed to go home but had to return to the ship because he was rejected at the airline because he didn't have the new documentation that his country now requires to fly there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter