Where did you read about free dining last year?

HotMama

DIS Veteran
WHERE did you read about free dining last year?
Was it an Announcement thread on the DISboards? Or a Sticky thread on the DISboards? In your Disney Visa statement? A seperate mailer your Disney Visa sent you? On the Disney World website? Or did someone just start a thread to spread the good news here?
I just don't want to miss IF the big news comes out!!:)

If you hang out here on the DIS, you won't miss it! If it is offered there will be multiple threads and hundreds of people doing the "Happy Dance" all over the place. It hits just about every board on the DIS, not just the Resorts or Restaurants boards.

I am sure I heard about it here first and then I confirmed it over on Mousesavers. I have the Disney Visa card, so I was able to book earlier than the general public.

My dad got an email, and asked if I wanted to go(we hadn't been in 3 years). So I called and booked that day, this year I plan on looking for someone to post it here or an announcement, not expecting another email.

it was my first trip to disney. I was so excited. I booked my trip for oct 06 and happened to be on the disney website and there it was. so i called and asked the disney travel co and they added it to my package. I was so excited. I had no idea about it. I didn't get on the dis yet so i thought i was something finding that on my own. Now as we go in aug this year. I am looking and looking for the word.:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter