Where can we get an ICEE with freestyle mug?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
Is there a list of all the locations with ICEE machines that will fill your freestyle mug? Is the Skull Island banana flavor included? (that one is must try for me!)

Yes banana is included. You get the icees from the stands with the icee machines. So the one you mentioned, I think there’s one in Suesse Landing, the one outside of Monster Cafe, one across from Cafe 4 and probably others that I am missing.

I know this is an old thread, but is there any Universal pro on the board that can tell me where in the parks the Icee stands are and what flavors are where? Thanks so much!

At Volcano Bay, there is an Icee Station just across from the exit of the green and blue trapdoor slides (can't remember their names). Flavors include Blue Raspberry, Wild Cherry, and Coca Cola. It is not self-serve, but you can get refills. Line moved pretty quickly on a very busy Memorial Day. The TM working there said there is another place inside of Whakawaiwai eats where you can get refills, but I never made it over there.

There is a list of all locations on touring plans I know there is one across from men in black that also has coke freestyle machines. and there is Banana at the stand that is near King Kong ride (get it monkey/banana) easy to rememeber :)

The freestyle mugs only work for refills in the 3 parks and Citi walk. they have separate style mugs at the resorts for fill ups but I do not know the cost to purchase nor to refill

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter